zarator
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, quick question about our EotS Normal Mode prizes. I'm assuming we don't get the glyphs for Brave Bird and for Dragon Tail, but do we get the 16 KOC? Or is that the hard mode prize and normal mode is less KOC? Just want to make sure I claim the right amount.
    zarator
    zarator
    Yeah I got it wrong on that side too, it should be 8 KOC <.< Gonna fix now
    Any chance that Zt and I can be given a bit of a DQ expansion since he's on LoA and the one taking charge a bit? :3
    zarator
    zarator
    Sorry didn't see, it's not like he highlighted me or something. I will extend it until he's back.
    What happens when a mon that has threat uses Dig? Does the boss go through the dig, move to whoever's next on the list, or something else entirely?
    zarator
    zarator
    If the boss has one or more moves that can target the Pokemon in the evasive stage of its attack (such as Earth Power or Magnitude during Dig), it will attack the evading Pokemon, selecting through the moves that can damage it with the normal algorhytm (i.e. slate with all moves that do upwards to 66% of max dmg in Normal, 75% in Hard)
    zarator
    zarator
    Otherwise (for example if the Pokemon uses Phantom Force), the boss will attack the highest Pokemon in its threat list that is NOT its current target (so if its current target has 50 threat and uses Phantom Force, the boss will go after the highest one besides him, whether this mon has 52 or 48 threat)
    Just a reminder to post my raid up when you get the chance. (What do you mean "hypocritical"? :P)
    Maxim
    Maxim
    "Each trainer gets 2 CC and 4 or 8 KO Counters (8 or 16 on Hard Mode) to distribute freely among the Pokémon they brought for the raid challenge."

What determines if the players get 4 or 8 KOC?
    zarator
    zarator
    What raid is it?
    Eh, I forget, did I beat Raikou before or after EotS? I feel like there was something silly that would make me have to redo one since I hadn't completed EotS yet.
    Another Raid question: If a boss is to target a mon using protect on normal mode, does it attack that mon or does it go to next highest threat mon?

I am assuming the former so please confirm / deny.
    I owe you and Mulan an apology, I should have had this done a lot sooner. I did have a busy week this last week, but that's not much of an excuse. Thank you for your patience.

Lesee...one two three four...nope I'm gonna get kicked out
    Why do you not use mega evolutions in your gym?
    zarator
    zarator
    Because it would help my opponent more than it helps me. Mega Gengar, Mega Banette, and Mega Sableye are cool and all, but I'd rather not use them than face the whole slew of Megas that can give me issues.
    Hey Zarator,

Me and Mowtom are ready for our Stormrage Depths Normal Mode challenge, Please pick it up when you can.
    Gale Wing Srock
    Gale Wing Srock
    Oh you can do it later np, Mowtom hasn't ordered yet. Just letting you know about the change, so you can edit them while reffing the next round.
    Gale Wing Srock
    Gale Wing Srock
    Hey Zarator, you are up for ordering in our gym battle.
    Gale Wing Srock
    Gale Wing Srock
    Hey Zarator,
    Mowtom and my SDNM needs reffing. I know you might be getting to it in time.
    But letting you know, just incase you missed it.
    Nothing more than a nitpick, but I don't think you have me and Dogfish listed as having done Cliffs of Thunder HM in the achievements.
    About the raid we are doing:
    Yes, I am aware that the battle against Articuno drags out a lot longer. Also, my orders won't give consecutive moves this round unless Weavile is untargetable a2, too.
    zarator
    zarator
    Well, Weavile WILL be untargettable on A2 since, because of Trick Room, it will use Ambush after everyone else acted.
    Mulan15262
    Mulan15262
    Nevermind, I thought that ambush hit a1, not a2.
    Incientally--how do moves like Gyro Ball and Electro Ball get their damage calculated against "totems" in raids that lack a specific speed? (i.e. things like Batteries in Central Processing and Frost Totem in Raging Shore HM)
    Tortferngatr
    Tortferngatr
    So Electro Ball is the best way to take out the Batteries in Central Processing?
    Tortferngatr
    Tortferngatr
    Also--which HoT raid is the "mega evolution+artifacts" raid?
    zarator
    zarator
    Electro Ball surely works. Also about HoT you shall see once I'm done with getting stuff up^^
    Ah shoot...sorry about the wait. Hoping to do the fixes tomorrow and the next reffing the day after (assuming orders posted). Do you have any tips to make the attack slates easier to calculate? :(
    zarator
    zarator
    What is difficult about it?
    Maxim
    Maxim
    It's just really tedious is all.
    Maxim
    Maxim
    Actually I think I have an idea, never mind.
    Hey Zaratpr, you are up for ordering in the SIC(K) Tournament against Tavok.

I think the tag got screwed, so VM'ing you instead.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…