TSRD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Since you're self-reffing, do I just send my dudes to you?
    TSRD
    TSRD
    This is not a self reffing match, just a standard one. My one self reffing slot (you only get one sadly) is currently tied up so as I was waiting I threw a few normal matches up. Please put the battle back in the Queue as we will need a ref to accept it.
    Hello there! Why don't you come and join the "Did You Always Exist?" tournament? I'm sure you'd do pretty well.
    TSRD
    TSRD
    While I kinda like the legends that are on offer I didn't hear about it until like a few days ago. Given that I already have one tourney I'm in plus my training for Dark Gym and then later the Qualifiers I want to do my best in... I just don't want to add another thing on and on such short notice.
    tavok
    I'm sorry to hear that :/ If you change your mind, signups close in 2 days and you would have another 3 days to make a team and send it. If not, well, see you next tourney :)
    TSRD
    TSRD
    I suppose it is (not that I questioned that so much as I didn't consider the sub procing twice there). Hmmm, well it's a bit late to redo it (unless Phoenix wants to reset back that far) but I'll hopefully remember that for the future...
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    I'd still ask him. But it's your choice, so I can't really do much about it haha.
    IAR told me (look on my profile) that if you are willing we can reset the match to whenever you first used Sky Drop, or we can just carry on. I'm leaving the choice fully in your hands, as you have a big advantage now. Please post in the thread with your choice either way.
    Mowtom
    Mowtom
    Well, I've lost. Not forfeiting though because I want the CC. Sorry for the time wasting in advance.
    TSRD
    TSRD
    Not a problem. Sorry about the Sky Drop thing and having a pretty impossible matchup to fight against.
    Mowtom
    Mowtom
    Yeah I have no idea why I didn't bring Greninja.
    Hey, have Geodude6 and Dogfish44 sent their teams for LLAMA yet? If not, who has not sent them?
    TSRD
    TSRD
    Geo just sent his in a bit ago. Dogfish has not sent his yet.
    Its_A_Random
    Its_A_Random
    Hey did dogfish send his team?

If not then I can sub him out.
    TSRD
    TSRD
    Nope still nothing. If you want to sub him out just let me know.
    Hi there TSRD. Just here to tell you that Protean only changes type in damaging attacks in ASB. So, Protect, Encore, etc. don't activate it.
    Hey TSRD, Noice Avatar ^_^
    TSRD
    TSRD
    Done. Sorry about that.
    Gale Wing Srock
    Gale Wing Srock
    Ah np TSRD. I love the pace of your reffing and all is good ^_^
    Gale Wing Srock
    Gale Wing Srock
    Hey TSRD, Dogfish posted in my battle vs Engineer Pikachu. He tagged Frosty as Frosty started the thread, he might have missed the Sub reffing.

Could you please wrap it up, at your convenience?

Also thanks a lot for your patience ^_^
    I gotta say, i love your trainer sprite.
    TSRD
    TSRD
    Thanks. That's nice of you to say. I didn't make it though but I do have permission to use it. How would one best go about crediting an artist for sprites? Every post you use them in seems a touch excessive (especially here where it might be every post). Would credits on your profile page/in the pokemon's stat block be good enough you think?
    TSRD
    TSRD
    Or maybe I could put a hide tag in my signature with the credits?
    Matezoide
    Matezoide
    Eh, just post it on your Trainer Profile. Below every sprite there, you credit whoever made it, if you feel the need to do so.
    Hi there TSRD! Thanks for the fast reffing of the Mulan-Tavok gym qualifier ^_^

... in fact, given you did it much faster than I tend to ref, and gym quals pay more than normal, do you want to take on Mulan vs AOPS? If you don't, don't worry, it's just I'm probably busy for a few days so it makes sense to get the quals to have a faster person reffing ^^'
    TSRD
    TSRD
    Sure, I could do that. I'm at work atm but once I get home I can ref it.
    Dogfish44
    Dogfish44
    Haha, thanks. Enjoy the relatively good pay when you get back ^_^
    Oooooooh, also you dont get 3 UC: we both sent out 2 mons, so you get the equivalent to a 2v2 (6 UC).
    tavok
    Again, it' sPokémon sent out, not sent out per side. So it's [[(4/2) + 1] * [(4/2)+2] / 2 = 6
    tavok
    Rapidash doesn't count as none of its actions were reffed.
    TSRD
    TSRD
    Ok Ok, it's changed.
    Ey there :) thanks a lot for reffing the battle. Just a little thing: Gambo (Snorlax) is now maxxed, so instead of MC I get CC equal to Moves/15, which is 8 iirc. Again, thanks :)
    In me vs Comp: Dragonite should only have 9 HP left because of confusion self-hit.
    TSRD
    TSRD
    Fixed.
    Come on IRC whenever you can- there's a bit of debate that might end up with allowing you to re-order due to the honestly confusing and kinda contradictory wording of Protect, but in the future reaffirm essentially everything that you're not 100% on on IRC- everyone does it
    waterwarrior
    waterwarrior
    Who even told you that @_@

But if that's true (not saying I doubt you, I believe you), you have every right to re-order
    TSRD
    TSRD
    What purpose does the "The attack does not miss" serve if it is not directly speaking to HJK/JK and other such move that care about missing?
    waterwarrior
    waterwarrior
    It's to make sure the extra EN cost is paid, but basically everyone is in agreement that the wording is horrible and likely will be changed in the near future to prevent this from happening again
    Hey there, new guy.

Most of ASB hangs out on a chat room, which can be found on this link

https://client01.chat.mibbit.com/

At the ''Connect'' part, select SynIRC. Nick is your name (Naturally) and on channel, type #capasb

ASB can be quite slow, and to be honest, isnt quite as fun without everyone's shenanigans. It is also the best place to ask questions.

Let me know if you have questions. Welcome to ASB!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…