ventus603
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ventus603
    ventus603
    Hey Eppie, it's been forever . How have you been?
    Eppie
    Eppie
    Ive been doing good, been away from Smogon for a while but I am kinda fully back now, awaiting US/UM.
    How about you man?!
    ventus603
    ventus603
    Same here. Been on and off. USUM will hopefully get me excited again and it delivers.
    hey there, I'm interested in Dive ball Modest HP Grass flawless Suicune and Dive ball Flawless Modest Regice! Could you CMT for it? Also Interested in the Redis rights for it! Thank you :)
    Lemme know when you are ready to trade if you are still interested. Sorry, I was in complete all out battle mode for the VGC. Online tourney starts on the 29th. Don't know whether I'm going to regionals since it is far but we will see. FC is in my signature.
    Hey there, sorry for being so careless, but I seem to have lost my quick ball Omanyte too, did I ever trade you one?
    ventus603
    ventus603
    I'm on btw
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Looks like you didn't trade me a burmy, however it wasn't Dive Ball, it was a Quick Ball Burmy, lol can you trade it to me along with the CosChu now?
    ventus603
    ventus603
    Sure I'm free now.
    Hi there :)

I see you have a nice HP rock shiny mothim in your thread, if you ever need a nickname on it for one of your customers, you can always PM me ^^
    ventus603
    ventus603
    I knew I saw that username before on here. Much appreciated.
    iirc, that Modest Zapdos is supposed to be given away for free due to the real owner getting scammed or something.
    ventus603
    ventus603
    In that case I'll swap. Thanks for the heads up.
    Hey sorry for taking so long, I should be able to trade tonight for around 2 hours from 9PM EST. Other wise let me know when you can trade.
    I never knew you were still around !
    ventus603
    ventus603
    Hey man, yeah I'm still alive. Just been active again after a while.
    I hate to be a pain, but was I missed in your trade thread?
    ventus603
    ventus603
    Take your time.
    lats
    Oh, you can clone? If you're able to send a copy of my scatterbug back I can trade in ~30 minutes :)
    ventus603
    ventus603
    Sure. Let me know when you're available. I was in a trade sorry I couldn't respond.
    Hey didn't want to spam your thread but have you actually traded the pikachu? Cuz myself and several other people haven't been able to so I'm curious what you're doing differently
    flargananddingle
    flargananddingle
    Well that's the thing..ive tried and it can't. But if you haven't tried then...I was just hoping you'd found a way. ThanKS :)
    lats
    I tried this. Got into a trade with a passerby with an ORAS avatar and it let me show my cosplay pikachu, so it is tradeable between ORAS games.
    ventus603
    ventus603
    Thanks for the confirmation. Much appreciated.
    Hello, I'm very interested in trading for your XD: Gale of Darkness exclusive Pokemon. In exchange, I have several rare event-exclusive Pokemon of my own, including very usable Pokemon XD exclusives. For background purposes, I'm a highly-esteemed Doubles battler, I have peaked both the Showdown and ingame ladder multiple times, and I'm interested in using your XD exclusive Pokemon on my teams.
    hey bro will you please add my FC and give me yours to add, 2337-4159-9569
    I'm trying to build up my friend Safari and could use all the help i can get, Once I have a large repertoire of Perfect IV poks I will start doing give away's especially to my first FC friends who helped made it possible. My saffaris is ground not sure the mons tho
    NP. Hope you get a good one. They can be buggy with regards to getting AR codes working sometimes (mine is buggy on some games, specifically 5th gen games).
    Hi, ventus. I use an M3 DS emulator which I bought on line from a Canadian dealer of flash cart emulators. There are other emulators out there that might be better than mine (Cyclo DS, R4). These emulators require a small flash cart (the really tiny one) inserted inside the case and you have to go on line to find the operating systems and install it yourself. The vendor cannot legally sell flash cart emulators with an OS. Once you have it running your game, it will let you trade pokemon from the ROM to the retail game. Also, you can back up files onto the computer so you have your pokemon saved there as well. I only use a DS lite emulator, btw. I don't know if DSi emulators work with RNG.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…