Smogon Forums

Meh
Meh
Lol and now I didn't see yours. My bad.
How later are we talking :x? It'd help if you told me what GMT you are so I can get a rough estimate. I'll be on till midnight today showdown's main server on teh lobby chat as Meh RC, if you do see me just pm and I should respond
CELTiiC
CELTiiC
I'm on today, right now. Let me know.
Meh
Meh
Sorry for the lack of responses, but you told me that when it was 7am for me ._.? And at that on a weekday when I have school. Can you please give me a better idea as to what time range you're on from? Weekend is coming up so I can pull a late night battle, or an early morning one if it's that necessary
CELTiiC
CELTiiC
you free at all today?
Meh
Meh
I should be free yes. What timezone are you man I never know what day you're talking about, you sent that message at 1am for me, it's sunday right now for me
CELTiiC
CELTiiC
I'm EST, it's 1:30 PM for me right now. I'm on and ready to play.
Meh
Meh
Had a test today so I was studying for that, however I can be on til midnight today which should be 2pm for you if that's cool? Or do you have school
CELTiiC
CELTiiC
I had class. When are you ftee tomorrow?
Meh
Meh
Man this really sucks, you seem to always be free at 8am-noon for me which is the exact time that I'm in school, and then I'm free when it's 8am-2pm. How about we save this for the weekend? I'll be able to come at at 8-2pm then easily (which is when you always message me :x)
CELTiiC
CELTiiC
Yeah we literally both have school when we are free. You are 10 hours ahead of me? It's currently 2:18 when I'm posting this so I need to find a suitable time on the weekend for both of us.
Meh
Meh
correct I'm 10 hours ahead of you. I should be free at night time for me, which is afternoonish for you
CELTiiC
CELTiiC
Would 10:30 - 11 be fine Saturday?
CELTiiC
CELTiiC
By the latest 12, hopefully I don't oversleep :P
Meh
Meh
Well I was about to log on to ask what time would work lol. I'm going to have dinner and then I'll be on, so I'll be on after an hour (of the time I made this post)
CELTiiC
CELTiiC
On now?
Meh
Meh
I'll be on showdown as Meh RC on the lobby in 15 mins