Smogon Forums

Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
No problem at all dude, you're doing me a huge favor. Take your time. And good luck in college :)
craymond727
craymond727
What's your timezone? I'm GMT-5 (EST). And thanks, haha it's my second year, so not a complete shock :)
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Mine is GMT-3, but I'm on vacations so basically whenever you see me online is fair game. What course you doing?
craymond727
craymond727
I'm a Management/Human Rights double-major, so this semester I'm taking Politics of Torture, HR in the US, Development in Sub Saharan Africa, Corporate Sustainability, and an environmental sustainability course. Are you in college too, or a recent grad?
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
I see, I'm at the exact opposite side of the spectrum. I'm a major in mathematics, got my Master's degree early 2014 and currently going for PhD
craymond727
craymond727
What's your specialization in the field? I have a friend who's a math major, but she wants to focus more on teaching.
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
I'm more focused on research, specifically in Functional Analysis, though my career goal is to teach at college at graduate/undergrad level.
craymond727
craymond727
I'll pretend I understand that field hahaha. But I'm all set, although I don't think Arhan traded me everything. I'm missing
Heal Ball: Karrablast, Aerodactyl (2)
Dusk Ball: Shelmet
Quick Ball: Omanyte (2)
Net Ball: Totodile (2)
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Mm, I think he lost his Quick Ball Omanyte, so I'll assume he lost access to those, too. That's fine though. So how many Pokémon are we trading? And if you can trade now that would be sweet.
craymond727
craymond727
It's 19 Pokemon in total, and as soon as I finish trading with Trev I'll add you and hop online. Do I need to send Arhan anything?
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Gotcha, I'll trade as many spare females in special balls I have. I don't think you do, he told me he got his originals back already, and I already gave him my part of the deal
craymond727
craymond727
Yeah, I sent back his originals. But thanks, it's always nice to get new breedables :) I can ask about the other Pokemon for you, if you want. We had to trade in batches, so he might have just miscalculated
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
That would be great, thanks. We have another trade coming up soon and I'm still interested in those, so if he does have them and can clone that would be sweet.
craymond727
craymond727
Also, can you give me a few minutes? A friend needs some help with an application, it shouldn't be too long
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Sure, sure, take your time
craymond727
craymond727
Sorry, that took way longer than it should have. I'll add you and get online now
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
No problem, see you online!
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Just checking, 2 Omanytes in a Dive Ball?
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Oh man, now I realize what happened. The fossils have a very annoying 12.5% to 87.5% female to male ratio, which makes breeding females of them (with HA) especially painful. Because of that, we marked them with a (2) in the list we gave you, meaning they are worth twice as much as regular females.
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
It ended up being misleading, and you took them as number of copies to trade me. Sorry for giving you additional trouble!