Smogon Forums

Chesty
Chesty
feel free to be a little greedy.
Tatertot
Tatertot
Sure, I can do that no problem. Do IVs matter? I can pop one out for you in a minute or two. I don't need anything in return :)
Chesty
Chesty
Ivs don't matter and I insist you take a spitback if it's not a huge thing can it be female as well.
Chesty
Chesty
Also can we trade tomorrow I'm going to go to sleep now. Thanks man and thanks for helping me in the past to.
Tatertot
Tatertot
Sure thing, I got a female in my first batch, it has 3 IVs and a few egg moves too. If you insist, a Level Ball Weedle spitback would be super. I'll be around for a good part of tomorrow, just let me know when you're on.
Chesty
Chesty
I'm sorry for the late response I am sure your busy I was busy as well. Whenever you're ready I would be happy to trade. Also is this snorlax or munchlax your trading me.
Tatertot
Tatertot
It's a Munchlax, any chance you're still around?
Chesty
Chesty
yep good timing was getting ready to go to sleep let me check to see if I have that weedle.
Chesty
Chesty
coming online thank you so much once again.
Tatertot
Tatertot
No problem, be on in a sec
Chesty
Chesty
thanks once again I appreciate the help you have given me also in the past. If you need anything make sure to let me know. Breeding wise I have a huge variety of stuff I can do and as soon as I get a shiny charm I should have more soft resets.
Tatertot
Tatertot
Happy to help! Thanks for the Weedle, I love the way Level Ball matches Beedrill.
Chesty
Chesty
that's good at least you got something you wanted. Make sure to ask for anything you need ok I mean hey I give out a ton of stuff might as well share a few things with you to.