Smogon Forums

Chesty
Chesty
fine we can talk trade if it comes down to it. I'll get back to you on that later. Understand though that you have given me free stuff to me in the past which is why I am allowing you take whatever you want from my thread.
Chesty
Chesty
well that is great I need to evolve another riolu real quick.
TyVip
TyVip
sure, thanks
Chesty
Chesty
I'm gonna be busy for a while if that's fine
Chesty
Chesty
I should have updated you so the current status well I mean 12.5% chance of female is hard. I've been breeding eggs and eggs and I've got some good female spitbacks so I'm getting close. sorry if I am taking to long
Chesty
Chesty
Wait hold up does gender matter and do you want riolu to have prankster which is hidden ability?
TyVip
TyVip
why are you starting from scratch ? I thought you had a perfect 5 ivs parents already . If you told me from the start you don't have to do it
TyVip
TyVip
i only want a timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 with hidden ability and vacuum wave
Chesty
Chesty
Wait so gender doesn't matter? Then yeah I might have a male one. Give me a second and I wanted to start from scratch because you wanted a great ball one and because more egg moves:)
Chesty
Chesty
Crud all my perfect ones don't have pranksterXD alright I have the rest of the day free so I will try to get everything done sorry once again to keep you waiting.
Chesty
Chesty
I do have male roilus though with prankster that have 5 ivs but there imperfect. Can I ask what you need this riolu for?
TyVip
TyVip
i have no idea .
Chesty
Chesty
wait so you have no idea what your going to do with this riolu. Hahaha that's funny I guess.
TyVip
TyVip
I'm doing a Fighting gym for my university next term, i just bred a bunch of stuffs .
Chesty
Chesty
lol sounds fun I hope you enjoy it:)
Chesty
Chesty
by the way I have a male 31/x/31/31/31/31 riolu with prankster and with the egg moves
sky uppercut
vacuum wave
agility
mind reader
TyVip
TyVip
that is perfect thank you
Chesty
Chesty
sure thing let me know when you would like to take it.
TyVip
TyVip
now ? i will add you now and go online
TyVip
TyVip
we are friends and i'm online