Smogon Forums

Dark Ray
Dark Ray
Don't have a list of spares anywhere, I've been taking a break from trading to do some ORAS stuff.

Not really interested in those right now, maybe when I get back to trading. And HA Carvanha is no longer bank exclusive, ORAS made a lot of previously bank exclusive HAs catchable, although it can take a while to get them.
Arhan
Arhan
D: how low are the chances of me meeting this acquaintance of yours?As far as I figure, he is japanese, frequently puts up stuff on use GTS, those are the only leads I have..May I know his IGN?And probably shirt color?(Unless you don't want me to meet the acquaintance Ofcourse)
Arhan
Arhan
Premier ball Shieldon and dive Burmy are surely still bank exclusive, may I ask for something for them, seeing as you are getting back to trading now?
Dark Ray
Dark Ray
Contacting me on one site is enough.

Still obsessed with DexNav hunting so I've not taken inventory yet, but some random spares I know I have are Premier HA Sentret, Ultra Cyndaquil, Premier HA Omanyte, Great HA Karrablast, and a random Timer HA Aerodactyl from the GTS.
Arhan
Arhan
I remember a great ball Shieldon you had that I wanted, may I have that and the ultra Cyndaquil for prem Shieldon and ultra Chikorita?
Dark Ray
Dark Ray
I don't know if I still have that one and I don't feel like searching for it, just Ultra Cynda for Ultra Chiko is fine.
Arhan
Arhan
Ok, if you find it, do tell me
Arhan
Arhan
Since I deleted that thread, posting here I will be interested in that dive ball Aerodactyl, does anything from my list interest you?
Dark Ray
Dark Ray
The thread still exists .-.

Nest Cyndaquil+Dive HA Basculin-Red for the Aero?
Arhan
Arhan
I have blue basculins, not red.
Dark Ray
Dark Ray
I guess I'll go for the Dusk Shelmet then.

So to confirm, the current list is my:
Dive HA Aero, Nest HA Skrelp, Ultra Cyndaquil

for your:
Dive HA Burmy, Dusk HA Shelmet, Ultra Chikorita, Nest Cyndaquil

right?
Arhan
Arhan
Arhan
Arhan
I am done with your order, can trade after I finish this big trade
Dark Ray
Dark Ray
Heading off for the night, trade will have to be some other day.
Arhan
Arhan
Can we trade now?
Dark Ray
Dark Ray
Sure, I'm online.