Quanyails
Quanyails
That's all right with me. :)
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Is this good?
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Oh no :(. I forgot some of the EMs. Let me try again :S. Can only get Self-Destruct on Munchlax.
Quanyails
Quanyails
I'll wait. :)
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Thanks :). I've got the correct parents now, just to get a correct female.
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Hey, sorry to bother you again just telling you I haven't had much time to bred over the last couple days. Been working on work for classes and when I have been breeding the RNG is really screwing me over.

You need
31 Atk, 31 SpDef, 31 Speed right?
Quanyails
Quanyails
Yes, please. Thank you for keeping me notified.
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Oh wait. How's this?
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
And oh my :(. I think Counter got kicked off one of the parents. Would you like me to keep breeding, get all 4 EMs? Sorry this is turning out to be such a hassle :(.
Quanyails
Quanyails
Well! The RNG takes, and the RNG gives. That spread is just peachy! :) Can you trade now?
Quanyails
Quanyails
Blah, I notice this comment now. v_v Do you have a male parent, 31/x/31/x/x/x with Counter?
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Just checked my parents, one of them had Zen Headbutt/other EMs you didn't want. I'll check for a perfect male now and I can send you a male + female if that will be better.
Quanyails
Quanyails
Sounds great!
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Sure, I can trade in like 5, just gotta breed a male quickly which should be easy but all EMS will be there on the male + female :).
Quanyails
Quanyails
I'll get online. :) Thank you for breeding these Pokemon despite the time taken.
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Alright, checking these males and I'll come on. And no worries. I only wish I saw the Counter thing sooner.
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
:OOOO These males don't have Counter. Hang on. I need to check what's going on :(. Or maybe I'll check the EVs on my parent.
Quanyails
Quanyails
Uh, hold on, do you need that Full Incense?
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Here, take my parent. At least I know this is has Counter. So sorry :(, I'll just backup for my parents.