Smogon Forums

Age of Kings
Age of Kings
<3 and I got promoted at work so I'm getting a Wii U!!!
EnGarde
EnGarde
<3

I've been on the fence about getting a Wii U myself. I just haven't been sure if there were any games I was actually interested in playing for it. Might get one to play Smash, though. Depends on the reviews.
EnGarde
EnGarde
Love the new avatar, btw! ^_^
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
ty, i'm a big kid icarus fan and both pit and link are cuties haha <3
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Play with me, guys
EnGarde
EnGarde
I'll battle you. I'm not very good, but I'll try. ^_^
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
i fucking suck, but i'll be on in like 20 min. i think i am friended with engarde so i'll just join your game
EnGarde
EnGarde
I've been playing for fun mode; I can see Hula online (I have both your FCs rawr), but I think he's in a match or something. I'll check here after each fun mode match, and when you're ready, drop me a reply. :)
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Eeeeh I can't actually battle this late at night, thing is the internet's not good here so I have to go to my parents' house to play online.
EnGarde
EnGarde
...Isn't your IGN Justin???? If that isn't you...hmm, I guess there's another random Justin in my FC list. (Mine is full from giveaways and SV hatching).
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
That is me! I'm connected to the internet but it's not good enough to play. (It should say I'm playing offline on the game list or something like that)
EnGarde
EnGarde
Ah, ok. ^_^ My game has you registered as "Playing Online" (as opposed to "Playing for Glory" or "Offline". Coincidentally, I can see AoK is online now (you're KarousMii, yeah?)
EnGarde
EnGarde
Ooo, I just figured out I could make a room, lol. Am doing that now. See if you guys can join?
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
i don't see you online :(
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
yes, i'm karousmii but i was downloading a demo while i was showering lmao
EnGarde
EnGarde
Of, course, the second I closed my game's clam shell... ^_^ I'm back now. You able to battle?
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
yep! heading on now
EnGarde
EnGarde
Very good. I think I've created a room, so we can battle. It'll be a 2 minute smash in the top left battlefield. (final destination?)
EnGarde
EnGarde
Are you guys going to compete in the OI smash tourney, btw?
Age of Kings
Age of Kings
I don't take this game very seriously so any rules are fine by me lmao