Quanyails
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, i was checking the art submission thread and noticed PixelMoniac's entry has a mistake (Final Submission is inside the hide tag).
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    Thank you for informing me of the typo! I've fixed it. :)
    You may already know, but I'm giving up for this CAP's Art Submissions. I might return for the Prevo, though.
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    No, I did not know. Keep practicing art, though!
    Mova
    Mova
    Thanks very much!
    I can't like your post for some reason, but I LOVE your Plasmanta animated sprite!
    Swede
    Swede
    Hijacking this comment to agree, that sprite is absolutely gorgeous
    Typhlito
    Typhlito
    hey again quan. after tinkering with the settings, I couldnt figure it out. :[ can you do me a big favor and take a look at it?

http://jmp.sh/Y922p5X

thanks alot in advance :]
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    I selected every frame, temporarily changed the background cleanup to 'Do not dispose', then changed them all to 'Dispose to background'. That seemed to do it. I have a .zip of the altered PSD and an output GIF I get with your file and the altered settings.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/3wyx1b

There may have been some data that was lost, since I'm using an older version of ImageReady. Be aware of that should you choose to update your file with this version.
    Typhlito
    Typhlito
    thanks a lot for your help quan. I really appreciate it. :]

I'll take a look at it in a bit
    regarding my cap 20 being too similar to cap 19, would adding drips like http://doran-dragon.deviantart.com/art/Poison-birds-393020121 or goodra and removing the "ears" do well enough to help divide it from cap 19? im afraid i cant quite think of anything else without going back to the drawing board(kek)
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    It's more distinctive, yes. :) But the head needs a little something now. It's a nub without the antennae.
    SilvanRaptor
    SilvanRaptor
    What if...I gave it giratina wingspikes on it's fins and back? That would make it a bit more physical attack plausibility as well as making it a little more than a nub for a head
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    Hmm, I'd like to see that in action. :) I think that waiting until an ability or two are decided might be useful for inspiration.
    Hello! I'm new here, and have posted my Blissey Base back on page nine or so of the QR Code thread. I stared a "Conversation", but am not sure how that works as yet.

Feel free to investigate my post and base and let me know if it works properly. Maybe I can claim the Rusturf Tunnel spot on the list?

Thanks for the collected list over there! Great Resource!
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    I've added your base to the list. :)
    Xiombarg
    Xiombarg
    Thank you, thank you! I do hope it works the way I think it does.
    So, I actually just solved the xword for Issue #38 of The Smog, only to find that someone else beat me with the same presumably correct answers by 7 hours. Congrats, first winner ;n; (I didn't see the results until today.) Your avatar on dA is also great. Perhaps one day, it shall be PoM's turn to shine... next month?
    princessofmusic
    princessofmusic
    On the off chance that you were the only one who submitted a correct solution though, they're kind of stuck. ;p
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    Maybe the prize could be given to the person with the most words filled in correctly should that happen.
    princessofmusic
    princessofmusic
    Right. That's noble of you, either way. The person who beat me out had his eye out for the prize, so I'm happy for him, as I was after the bragging rights >n>
    You gonna finish your Plasmanta prevo?
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    I haven't had responses on which one to pursue. v_v I've also been buried in Omega Ruby for the last week, and finals are coming up. D:
    hi I don't have those exact dittos you're looking for but feel free to look through the dittos in my thread if you want any of those. Otherwise you could ask buckert or .com, they're probably able to help.
    Hey Quany Mind doing some Sig Art for me?
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    What sort of sig art? I'm typically not open for requests.
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Ahh, let it be then
    Hey Quany, I might not get your Munchlax done until tomorrow. The 12.5% female is really nailing me and keeps rolling males. I'll be sure to contact you though once I get it :).
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    Hi again! What's up?
    Goddess Briyella
    Me ^_^

When will you get on IRC?
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    When I have time... which I'm redirecting to other activities more and more. D: I blip on about once a week for a few hours nowadays, but that's probably too short a time frame for most people.
    Hi! Sorry for taking a while to get back to you, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm available to give you your Ralts from 11:30 AM -2:00 PM EST tomorrow (Wednesday). If that time works for you, great! If not, I'll also be available Thursday at the same time, and for most of the weekend anytime.
    Hey is I saw you don't like the metallic steely colours, so I was wondering what other colours I could try instead. I tried to avoid using yellow because in my opinion it just seems to forced but what other colours should I use? (I will see what yellow looks like if you think it will look good however)
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    Beyond yellow, hmm... green might be a good virulent color, but it might clash against the purple. Maybe you could make the plasma more of a neon color and make the body purple. I'm just tossing out ideas. :P
    Hollymon
    Hollymon
    Yeah okay I will experiment a bit! Also do you think I should add more tentacles and make the dome more jellyfish like and make the head inside bigger or anything? What kind of edits do you suggest?
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    The small head is a cute contrast to the large dome. I think more tentacles would help it, although I'm torn about whether it should be made more like a jellyfish.
    I'm interested in that Deino & Lucario if they're still around?
    Gabe
    Gabe
    Okay, let me know if you ever wanna trade again. You're a pleasant person to trade with.
    Quanyails
    Quanyails
    Sure. The breedables in your thread interest me, so I might ask to trade for a Pokemon when I'm done with my current breeding.
    Gabe
    Gabe
    No problem!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…