Smogon Forums

TyVip
TyVip
oh crap i put the wrong everstone in, the aron is adamant :/ instead of careful in my thread
awiec
awiec
I think I have a careful ditto so no big deal, sorry about the delay I was helping my grandmother move
TyVip
TyVip
np , i should be available all day today .
awiec
awiec
I will be around for an hour or two then I'm going shopping for a bit
TyVip
TyVip
you need to re-add me btw
awiec
awiec
Going on
awiec
awiec
I can send your a chimecho egg later, I don't have access to my egg list atm
TyVip
TyVip
one sec deposit something to gts then i'll clone the puppy
awiec
awiec
NP I trust you
TyVip
TyVip
no you don't ;) . You don't even see me ( your ava is blind) lol
awiec
awiec
Thank you
awiec
awiec
Well this is embarassing, I forgot to back-up my save before I restored another so I no longer have the pokemon you traded me. I can send you a chimecho and maybe something else in my thread for the trouble if you are willing to send me new copies.
TyVip
TyVip
ten bucks ,
so i'm sving so i don't have time to breed another aron. I will make an exception and i will clone Iron Hide for you if you don't mind ( it's a female careful shiny aron) .
awiec
awiec
Thank you very much, I will send you that chimecho. I have a head cold so the nyquil is messing with me a little.
TyVip
TyVip
finishing a trade then i'll make clones .
awiec
awiec
np, as I said thank you very much for doing this, I really have to remember to double check everything before I start doing stuff or chugging cold medicine,
TyVip
TyVip
go online it's done
awiec
awiec
getting on
TyVip
TyVip
can i get info on the egg ?
awiec
awiec
its a spitback but it's 31/31/31/16/31/24 bred from parents I caught in my own HG. Other one is either another chimecho or a mr.mime