Hamstern
Hamstern
Okay, if you decide to do that would be awsome ^^
Most
Most
finally found a seed after 3 hours of searching lol
Hamstern
Hamstern
Haha, thats usually the most time consuming thing about RNG:ing >_> Do you want anything from my thread right away or do you want 3 credits for now? :)
Most
Most
Since I don't really battle that much atm I don't really need anything, but it would be cool if you let me pick something some time in the future :D (btw that dive ball rotom and focus punch mawile you recently added are pretty cool)
Also, do you want it in a certain ball?
Hamstern
Hamstern
Nope, you can catch it in any ball :) I can give you 3 credits then, maybe you will wanna battle more in ORAS ^^
Hamstern
Hamstern
Oh, it would be nice if you could nickname it "All 29" or something like that. :)
Most
Most
yes, I'll nickname it that. I'll catch it in a repeat ball (probably). I should have it in 1-2 hours... I'll clone it before trading.
Most
Most
Also, I kind of feel bad if I request something in return because I might want to give it away for free sometime in the future...
Hamstern
Hamstern
Okay, how about one credit thought because you took the effort to do it tonight? :) I should be able to trade in 1-2 hours ^^
Most
Most
oohh yeah, just encountered it first try. I'll just quickly nickname, clone and transfer it and you can have it. How about 2 credits and I will only offer it to people if they specifically ask for a foreign ditto with 29 IVs in everything?
Hamstern
Hamstern
Okay, let me know you are ready to trade and I will go on ^^
Most
Most
ok I have it ready to trade in 6th gen.