Smogon Forums

d0nut
d0nut
I'll be free most of Saturday, I'm GMT -5 btw.
scene
ok that works for me! maybe 4pm your time?
d0nut
d0nut
Ok, that should work.
scene
uhm you never showed up and I was on an hour before and hours afterwards, is there another time that would actually suit? I want to get this done
d0nut
d0nut
Umm, I was on for literally 3 hours past the time, I figured you could have at least replied if you were on during that time but you didn't so...

If you aren't on later today Wednesday would probably be the best day for me.
scene
are you kidding me?

you didn't log in to smogon the entire time I was on before and after the time (I left midnight my time, 3 hours afterwards) and never made any attempt to find me on PS where I was on for the same amount of time as Scene. Why would I message you on smogon if you hadn't been online for hours and weren't on ps, which I checked? please don't mess me around.

wednesday may work for me, I'll tell you on tuesday
d0nut
d0nut
I wasn't online? Explain to me how I signed up for tour then lmao. Don't give me that bs. If I wasn't online for hours then you must have had the time wrong or something. It's also ridiculous that you would expect me to assume you would be on ps when you didn't bother replying that you would be there or on which server/room.
scene
yes , you signed up two hours before we were due to play and didn't come online after you lost....

I'm not expecting you to assume anything, you weren't on smogon or ps so I'm not quite sure what you expected me to do lol. I'm online rn if you want to get this done, but get your shit together in future