Smogon Forums

Victini
My favourite book is The Trial by Franz Kafka
xcutekoala
xcutekoala
My favorite book is Eragon by Christopher Paolini. The author details everything, but doesn't overdue it. Plus I met him in person, and he is a cool guy who loves blacksmithing. Though he is really skinny.
Andrew98gr
Andrew98gr
My favourite book is 'The hunger Games' by Suzanne Collins
KingHeracrossTheBug
KingHeracrossTheBug
My favorite book is "Lord of the Flies", by William Golding. I read that book last year and I really liked it, even though I didn't quite got the ending. I feel like it's so awesome because of the tides and turns it has, which hook you up to the book until you stop reading (even though it's short lol).
pika pal
pika pal
My personal favorite book series is "Percy Jackson and the Olympians," with my favorite being "The Titan's Curse"
Kelthret
Kelthret
I really couldnt choose a single favourite book. But "Night Watch" by Terry Pratchett could be that one. Pratchett can tell you an awesome story about a revoulution while at the same time doing humor and social critic. And it works perfectly. To anyone reading this, if you haven't red anything by Sir Pratchett, please do, I guarantee you'll like it.
Crimzonlogic
Crimzonlogic
Tolkein's The Lord of the Rings has been my favorite book for a while. It was probably the first long book I ever read, but I couldn't put it down. This story ignited my love for fantasy, mythology and fairy tales. I would say the film adaptations are my favorite movies, as well. I love the world of Middle Earth.
CD_North
CD_North
Favorite book is a tough question, but I'm going with Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman. It's a great lighthearted introduction to either author, and I'm glad I'm not the first to list Pratchett in this giveaway.