Speed-X
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your Greninja's max number of moves is incorrect, it's actually 65, not 56. You probably just made a silly typo there or something.
    Speed-X
    Speed-X
    I probably did make a silly typo, hahahah. x] Thank you!
    If I haven't responded in a day or two to a thread I need to ref, please have patience. I will get to it as soon as I can. Thank you.
    Hi I kinda want my match with Maxim refereed and hopefully the match done before you go on LoA since I kinda need those mons for a RP pretty soon maybe in the next few days. :|

Please?
    Speed-X
    Speed-X
    Sorry, I'm getting to it. I couldnt yesterday because I had to work all day and had no access to a computer. It will be done today.
    Oh also FYI ppl really get their Spiderman Underoos in a twist when you don't show damage calcs.
    Speed-X
    Speed-X
    Oh, did I not show them? I could have sworn I did. Thanks gor the heads-up
    Speed-X
    Speed-X
    *for
    Unless an approver states that your claims are approved, you cannot edit them into your profile. This is to prevent incorrect claims and prevent people from claiming from incomplete battles.
    Speed-X
    Speed-X
    So should I just edit them out, or no since you're approving / disapproving everything now?
    akela
    akela
    You can edit them now. It'll still be about 25 more minutes before I am done with this approval run.
    Speed-X
    Speed-X
    Understood. ^^
    Actually you should state whether or not you will be switching. If you counterswitch in response to my switch, you will order first. If you decline to counterswitch, then I will order first.
    Hey Speed-X let me know if we can have a 2v2 singles LC beginner battle anytime soon.
    Speed-X
    Speed-X
    Hi there! Sorry for the late reply...anyway, sure, I'd love to do a 2v2! You mean with ASB, correct?
    Gale Wing Srock
    Gale Wing Srock
    Yeah Speed-x, when can we start?
    Speed-X
    Speed-X
    Ill go ahead and post up the battle request in the Battle Tower! :3
    Ice Beam + Ice Beam = -2 Priority. Payback = 0 Priority.
    Speed-X
    Speed-X
    Huh. Interesting. Guess I'll have to do more combo research. Thank you!
    so i can't have the energy thing ?
    Speed-X
    Speed-X
    Subs are really complex...good lord. O.o Anyway you had three subs there instead of just two, and the limit is two in this battle. Just letting you know in advance! :D You're doing great, btw
    Speed-X
    Speed-X
    Helloo, sorry for the late reply! Thank you so much for your advice and welcome! <3 I am in this RP on another forum called PCBL that focuses on regular battling with a Pokemon Conquest twist (two types per kingdom) and it's on Showdown...so if I need help (which I'm sure I will) I'll definitely utilize this! :>
    Good stuff out there.

Mega ttar back is about done on my end, but I think I'll let you take a look soon before I post it up.
    Speed-X
    Speed-X
    Alright, sounds fine by me! :> and thank you!
    Some things had to be fixed in our match that may impact your orders, so I'm giving you the chance to reorder. (if you don't want to let me know IMO)
    Speed-X
    Speed-X
    Nah, still sticking with the orders I have up. Thanks for the heads-up, though! I'm guessing that Fighterman481 is a relatively new ref? :>
    Geodude6
    Geodude6
    No, actually it was something that didn't survive the transition to Gen VI, and thus was in the old data thread but not the new ones.
    Hi, Speed-X! Welcome to ASB! While I'm not a mod, I would note that your profile the natures of your pokemon are listed, but not applied. For stats that are not Speed, simply add or subtract a number in the corresponding stat and add a [+] or [-] next to it. Speed is calculated by multiplying or dividing the base speed by 1.15, adding the [+] or [-]. Anyway, welcome to ASB, and have a fun and enjoyable experience :)!
    Speed-X
    Speed-X
    Wait, stats other than HP and Speed are categorized by ranks, are they not? So that means that I add 1 to the corresponding rank number(s), right? ^^;
    Doubt
    That's correct :). You add or subtract 1 to the rank. So Impish on your Chespin would reduce his SpA to 1, and increase his Def to 4.
    Speed-X
    Speed-X
    Awesooome, got it! Thanks again. x]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…