kuja20
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sinnoh cup tiebreaker, i'm gmt+2 when can you fight ?
    kuja20
    kuja20
    GMT+ 1,I'm around most of this evening, around after 11pm my time Sunday through to Thursday.
    H-C
    H-C
    been waiting yesterday on smogtours until 1am my time but you didn't appear but i think it wasn't clear so i'll wait you tonight until 1 am again i guess there hoping we can battle ! :)
    kuja20
    kuja20
    Hold it, I didn't appear because you didn't give me a time to fight you, can't appear if I don't know you're there in the first place. But I'll be on there soon.
    yo we are paired for the sinnoh cup i'm gmt+2, can play evening in weekdays, afternoon and evening the week-end.
    kuja20
    kuja20
    I'm GMT+1, Available after 11pm tomorrow, and Sunday, after 3pm Thursday and Saturday.
    TewMew
    TewMew
    saturday works the best for me , around 4PM?
    kuja20
    kuja20
    Sounds good to me, see you then.
    Sorry I haven't been on lately, had some stuff come up, I can battle on Friday and Saturday whatever time is ideal for you, I'm Central US time but to make up for my absence you may choose any time you want and I'll accomodate to you.
    we gotta play for sinnoh cup. im gmt -6, and am usually active between 4-7 PM my time, but I can work with other times if needed
    kuja20
    kuja20
    That works out fairly nicely with me, I'm around after 11pm GMT+1 (which I believe is 4PM your time) today, tomorrow and Tuesday and all day Wednesday, and after 11pm GMT+1 the rest of the week barring Friday.
    sinnoh cup r3. im gmt+2 and im mostly available
    when fite
    kuja20
    kuja20
    GMT+1, available tomorrow after 11pm (my timezone), Most of the day after and Thursday around 3pm onwards,, all day Friday, after 11pm Saturday and Sunday. Pick a time whenever's best for you from there.
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    tomorrow at ur 11 pm works
    kuja20
    kuja20
    Sounds good to me.
    If you get on by any chance. Lmk im free Tonight ill be checking the forums every 20 or so to get this Done.
    kuja20
    kuja20
    Well, I'll be on after 11pm so perhaps we can get it done, but if we're unable, you can take it.
    gorgie
    gorgie
    available to play for the rest of the day. i wont be waiting around tho since i have other shit to do, so just state a time ASAP if you can make it today
    Wanna matcha now?
    Navy
    Navy
    Okay, sounds good.
    kuja20
    kuja20
    I've waited around as long as I could today, far too tired to play, I'll be around most of tomorrow.
    Navy
    Navy
    Hey Man, Sorry. I've been busy with My Son today...Tomorrow definitely works...
    hi, we are paired for the xy uu mini tour. When do you want to play?
    kuja20
    kuja20
    My timezone is GMT+1, will be around after 11pm on Friday and all day Saturday.
    TewMew
    TewMew
    I prefer play saturday, around 5 pm should be fine?
    kuja20
    kuja20
    5pm my time? Then sure should be fine, maybe a little late depending on my dinner plans though.
    something came up, would it be possible to play a few hours earlier? Say around 8 pm your time?
    kuja20
    kuja20
    I can't. I happen to be working and won't be available until 11pm onwards. I can do later, but not earlier.
    Xy uu tour, when do you wanna play? I'm here on weekend's evenings, gmt+1. Just hit me up on the french room or on french time, or set an hour to play?
    Rockhp
    Rockhp
    Well let's do this on saturday/sunday, as i'm usually here at 11pm (maybe not sunday but well). I'll build later and i'll tell you if there's any problem!
    kuja20
    kuja20
    Sounds good to me. I assume we're gonna be going by the current UU list rather than using the previous one? I.e Thund-T being banned / Houndoomite unbanned?
    Rockhp
    Rockhp
    I'll check when building :0 everything turning so fast :( we'll battle taking the current meta into account, for sure!
    i have issues with my account (can't post on topics or answer pm's) but u'll find me most of the time on irc #spl or on PS smog tours server ;)
    Nelson
    Nelson
    we will fite during tours, find me by then
    Nelson
    Nelson
    we are both on, let's fight i'm on smog tours
    kuja20
    kuja20
    Name? Mine is S.Blackquill
    im on right now as frontier cxinlee at nu chatroom
    kuja20
    kuja20
    Is this on Showdown or PO because I can't see that on either.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…