Ortheore
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• wanna do it friday nite? gmt-3
    bruno
    bruno
    i'm fine with 11pm your time then, well, 12pm your time would be even better to me but dunno if it's possible for you
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    Ya I'll be on PO/smogtours from 11, so whenever you get on is good
    bruno
    bruno
    i'm on as anti on po/main nick on smogtours just pm me when ur on oo
    u on? any way we could squeeze a game in rn? i got friends inbound heh
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    oh, are you still on? I've been idling on PO, if you're somewhere else and are still good to play let me know
    badabing
    badabing
    yo les play on smogtours ps. i dont use po
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    ah right all good
    When do you want to fight for roa?
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    Any time this weekend should be ideal. Do you want to say Sunday at noon (+11)? Assuming you're US time that should be Saturday night for you. If that's no good, let me know, I'm able to play p much any day over the next few days
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    I think that should work.
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    I'll be on irc the rest of the night. HL me when you get on.
    Hi, I am online now if you are there.
    I can battle at this time more or less and at like 22:00-24:00 GMT +1 (or earlier, but I dont know if you can make it)
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    Is there a particular day that works for you? I mean I don't hang around online a lot, but I'm happy to stick to a time
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    Not really, it is very variable.
    I am usually in #ruinsofalph in IRC tho (whenever Im online)
    When do you want to battle for RBY? We can do it anytime this week between 4-12 PM my time (-8 gmt)
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    ooo I'm thinking weekend is definitely best (I'm gmt+11), preferably Sunday. Should we say 3pm my time? That's 8pm Sat for you I think
    z0mOG
    z0mOG
    That sounds good to me. I'll try to be in the ubers room at that time so you can find me.
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    ok I'm not sure when we can get this done now. Maybe Tuesday? same time?
    Hey, we are paired for farm league,when can we play? I am gmt +7
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    Definitely PO. Let me know what day is good for you, since I can play p much whenever
    trace
    trace
    Friday perhaps, but i preferred to play at 6-8 pm your time n_n
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    yeah sure that works. I guess I'll get online at 6
    Possible we still might be able to find a time to play? We basically have half a day to still get this done as the deadline is usually nighttime GMT -5 or so. Thanks
    Hey, we're paired for RBY tour, I'm GMT +1 and available every day from 5 pm to 9 pm, when do you want to play ?
    Z+V
    Hey, I'll be on for the rest of the afternoon. Contact me when you want to play.
    Z+V
    Hm, when playing ?
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    I was thinking of catching you tonight at some point, but if I don't see you, do you wanna say thursday at 8am my time? (should be like 9 pm Wed your time)
    hehe bwoi we're matched up for farm. What's ur timezone? I know you'd rather arrange, I'll see what I can do.. I'd rather like Wednesday/Thursday, more control over my time before Friday, particularly if it's outside of the sorta middle of the day.
    we're matched for farm league rby ou round 2.
    Kiddo
    I can play now if you want, I'm GMT -8 however I keep hours very far from normal, and am always up around this time.
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    Is there any day in particular you wanna get this done? Also where will I find you? PO?
    Kiddo
    i'm on pokemon showdown right now, old gens room my username is kid gf lol
    yo farm league rby ou, when do you wanna fight? unfortunately, i'll be leaving for vacation on the 26th so if we can fight either today or tomorrow, that'd be great. i'm GMT -7 and i'll be available all day today and most of tomorrow i guess. for time ranges, i'd say 11am-2pm today, 2pm-5pm today, and 8am-11am on the 25th. Also, you wanna play this Bo3?
    spl sign ups are up (BAN ME PLEASE) ;) if u want we can do a couple of battles for some managers (I know valentine is online rn and would like to watch) if ur up for it now
    Disaster Area
    oh also I've informed the managers about the live tours on PP on friday/saturday/sunday so those are worth playing in ;)
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    Yeah I can do some battles, but I don't think I can really do the live PP tours- they're at really awkward times for me
    when do you want to play for the xy excellent adventure?
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    Sorry wasn't at home over the weekend and won't be next weekend too. When are you able to play on weekdays?
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    I can play Tuesday/Thursday/Friday. You're in Europe right? In that case it would probably have to be morning (your time) because of time zones
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    Actually that's probably more like early afternoon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…