Smogon Forums

Unowninator
Unowninator
Excellent, thanks. So you want the Breloom, Dragonair, Lileep in a Nest ball, and Anorith in a Net Ball. Is that correct?
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Yep, all Female, with Hidden Abilities, of course. The Breloom in a Nest Ball and the Dragonair in a Dusk Ball, if possible.
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
I'll leave to run some errands but I should be back in one hour, tops, and will be available for trade then.
Unowninator
Unowninator
Damn, I was just a few minutes too late. Oh well, thanks.
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
If you're still there, we can trade really quick
Unowninator
Unowninator
I can trade Breloom & Dragonair now, but I still need to transfer Lileep & Anorith.
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Alright, let's trade for those two now and you let me know when you have them transfered. I'll add you and meet you online
Unowninator
Unowninator
Ready.
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Thanks, see ya later :)
Unowninator
Unowninator
Thanks. Now I just need to find my Anorith in the Forest.
Unowninator
Unowninator
Uh oh; I can't find Anorith.
Unowninator
Unowninator
Oh no, I figured out why; I've already caught it in a Timer Ball for someone else. x_x

I'm really, really sorry. But let's see if I can find someone who does have it.
Unowninator
Unowninator
I'm in luck! I found someone who can trade me one. Now I just need to catch & breed what he wants...
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
I appreciate the effort :)

Let me know if it works; if it doesnt, I'll choose something else
Unowninator
Unowninator
Unowninator
I'm trading with the guy right now. But before I trade with you, I'd like to clone the Pokémon first.
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Absolutely fine with me, take your time.
Unowninator
Unowninator
Thanks. Sorry you had to wait. I'm really embarrassed about my oversight; I copied & pasted that list without updating it first.
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Don't worry, I don't mind at all
Luxpluff91
Luxpluff91
Besides, you went out of your way to fix it, so there are no complaints to be made