paintseagull
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Does a submission in the Collaboration Thread at Smeargle necessarily have to be related to Pokemon? I just wanted to be cautious before posting.
    paintseagull
    paintseagull
    Nope! Whatever you want! As you can see the thread is quite old, so anything to get it going again would be cool!
    Mova
    Mova
    Well, I'm glad to find that out! I may post something regarding original work sometime.
    I thought I deleted my first submission...
    paintseagull
    paintseagull
    The point is that if everyone was allowed to delete their concepts when they realised they weren't popular or feasible and post new ones instead, the concepts thread would be impossible to follow. You should think your concept through thoroughly before posting it.
    Empress
    Empress
    Ah. Did not see that section. Makes sense now; won't try to appeal this.
    paintseagull
    paintseagull
    Okay, thanks for understanding!
    Hello, thank you for notifying me, however, I read it after the poll started ;-;. How should I link the picture next time?
    paintseagull
    Kingriolu
    Kingriolu
    thank you paintseagull :) I will pay attention to details better next time
    Kingriolu
    Kingriolu
    thank you paintseagull :) I will pay attention to details better next time
    Hi there! I'm extremely new to Smogon, and so, I don't know how much stuff really works. So I've posted 3 WIPs for Volkraken's Pokédex entries, I can do no more now, even if I delete one of the old ones, correct?
    paintseagull
    paintseagull
    That's correct! Welcome and thanks for contributing :) If you have more questions feel free to start a private message with me and just post em all there
    Heeeeeey

I was just about to post my final submission for CAP!

The file is ready, pretty sure it's legal, too!

Is is it really too late ? i worked very hard on it :(

EDIT: woh i just saw the voting thread.... i guess it IS too late hahaha...

damn.
    Can you help me with the CAP section's art submission? I want to know when the deadline is and when I'm allowed to post my first WIP for my idea, since I already posted once asking for questions, then I posted again thinking I forgot to post the first time only to find out it was deleted so I ended up deleting that post.
    paintseagull
    paintseagull
    Read the OP in full and the stickied threads at the top of the CAP forum - I'll send you a PM tomorrow with more info :) Bottom line is that you can post again 24 hours after your original post that was deleted and that you have lots of time before submissions end.
    Quick question. In the OP of the art submission thread, it says you can post once every 24 hours. Is it alright if I delete my original submission in that case? I'd wait to post a new one of course.
    Shoot, I was typing my idea when the CAP thread was still open, and you closed it before I was done :(:( Can you please allow me to post it? Or can I PM it to you, and you post it on my behalf?
    Hey could you tell me when the art polls will open because I am wondering if I will be back from my holiday in time?
    paintseagull
    paintseagull
    The art poll will go up a couple days after the Secondary Ability Poll is finished. Last CAP, the art sub thread was open for 25 days. This can vary but it's probably a decent estimate.
    Hollymon
    Hollymon
    Okay thank you for this. I won't make my final submission just yet then :)
    So I had a question. If I want to submit a CAP set (or rewrite an analysis) would that go in the CAP section or would it go in the "Other Metagames" section? Thanks.
    May or may not remember me from #capasb, but I would like to say congrats on your new promotion. Hope the next CAP makes asb proud ^_^
    Hey man your CAP was like

some serious hit

probably the best shit out there

I don't understand
    Hey Paint, was wondering if I could use your art for the latest Featured OU Pokemon article as my avatar after the issue is released :P
    Thanks a lot I will use it forever! Should I credit you in my signature? Thanks again :p :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…