Cowboy Dan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello we have to play for pocl and it would be the best for me if we could play before thursday cause i'm going on vacation and i'm not sure wheter i'll have internet or not. I'm gmt+2 btw so when can u play ?
    Cowboy Dan
    Cowboy Dan
    Yeah I just don't have the time to play before thursday, a bunch of my room mates are moving in during the week and I have to help them, and help my sister move into her dorm as well. Not to mention there's a guy coming friday morning to solve the random crashing with my internet so I don't have a repeat of last week. Is it possible you could ask for a sub?
    H-C
    H-C
    You'll play a sub then but that's a shame :((
    Cowboy Dan
    Cowboy Dan
    yeah I know :/ do you have any other ideas?
    we are up for the adv nu minitour. im gmt -6 and can play in my afternoons or evenings. when do you want to play?
    Eyyy, Dan! It's me, Rack MC from Pokemon Online. I just now recently started to play on showdown again for the first time in months, and this may seem sudden, but I've been itching to battle you with my new adv ou team. What times are you usually on?(regarding time zones.) I can be on anytime of the day.
    Cowboy Dan
    Cowboy Dan
    Hey! yeah i'd love to battle you, i'm going to be gone for the next two days, i have an orientation thing for Uni, but after that i should be good. As far as when im on, it really depends, you can usually find me around 9-11 pm gmt -7, but im kind of erratic about that :p Anyway, i'll be looking out on showdown to try and find you!
    Racket MC
    Racket MC
    Alright, awesome. I'll catch you later when you're back. Peace!
    Cowboy Dan
    Cowboy Dan
    Hey, just thought i'd let you know im back, ready to battle any time
    ohai :3
    So how's the ADV team doing?
    Cowboy Dan
    Cowboy Dan
    Hey I assume you're referring to the one on the forums, yeah it's doing alright i guess, haven't been able to play much for the past few days as I'm in exams, but yeah it's been doing well on the ladder at least. By the way, are you linken skywalker or someone else, or do you go by firestar on showdown? (sorry im bad with names :p)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…