Smogon Forums

Croconaw Guy
Yeah I'm also eastern, I can do any day but today (work) at those times, so want to shoot for tomorrow?
Jin White
Jin White
yep tomorrow should be fine, i think after 5:00 is still best
Croconaw Guy
cool I'll be on showdown at 5, same username, just pm me when youre ready and we'll do it
Croconaw Guy
I have work at 7 all week (and today 6:30 for some reason) so I can't do today since really I'm out of time now. I should have made that clear, apologies. Does 6:00 on the dot tomorrow work? I can't do the 17th
Jin White
Jin White
ahh man sorry i didn't get to you sooner... tomorrow's a no-go for me... what about late night some time? tonight, tomorrow (i mean like around midnight)... otherwise idk how long you were waiting today, was my fault that i couldn't get here at 5 (was still at work)
Croconaw Guy
Tomorrow around midnight is best bet. If all else fails, I can try to work around my schedule in two days but I work much of the day. Earlier would be much preferred though because I've been having very big problems sleeping, so I've been setting strict bedtimes for myself so that I don't roam until 4 on Showdown and then fall asleep at like 6:30 :/ Even 11 PM would be an enormous upgrade if you can do it
Jin White
Jin White
-salutes- will do. not gonna be home until around 11, maybe a bit later, but i'll get on as soon as i can and i'll let you know from my phone what my status is. hopefully 11:30 tonight at the latest.
Jin White
Jin White
sorry for keeping you up man =/ i'll try to let you know in advance when i know exactly what time so you're not staying up for no reason
Croconaw Guy
That would be awesome, I'll log on then
Jin White
Jin White
hey man. looks like i'm gonna be late, really late. i'm gonna give you the activity win since i was late to our time on tuesday.
Jin White
Jin White
would be really cool if we still get to play some time before the deadline but it's looking hard. the only options are super late tonight or after 11 tomorrow
Croconaw Guy
If I can do tomorrow, I'll let you know ASAP. Tomorrow I'll be super busy but if I can I'll sneak on, and I'll let you know ASAP if it's possible. Sorry it's been so tough to make this happen (and my sleep problems are super recent, so I didn't anticipate such restrictive times, so my apologies)
Jin White
Jin White
noo worries bro. i'm only on at night, you have work at night, it's bound to be difficult. i'm on now if you're still up :D but lemme know about tomorrow otherwise