Empress
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know I'm human too?
    NumberCruncher
    NumberCruncher
    To be fair, I like your spread a lot better than some of the others. More than 100 Speed is a good push in your favor. 127 Special Attack didn't really increased your kill range that much, but it certainly didn't hurt it, which is good. Ultimately, it sort of feels a bit min-maxed. I think it has something to do with how few stats are actually divisible by 5. I think something like dropping 1 Attack for a Defense would help it feel more genuine. Otherwise, I don't really have a problem with your set-up, I'm just not quite as fanatic about it as I am the 3 listed. I still wish you the best of luck, and I certainly wouldn't be disappointed if your submission ended up being the final product.
    Empress
    Empress
    It's not gonna be, man, but thanks for the support. People just like 100 speed way more than I do.
    Empress
    Empress
    Two things I learned:
    1- People will like your spread more if as many stats are divisible by 5 as possible.
    2- If you fail to hijack the discussion in time, you must jump on the bandwagon.
    wh0sy0urpapa was last seen: Viewing thread Standard af: A Doubles rain team and 1.067k, 2 minutes ago

:)
    Hey, could you stop doing the crossed out statements in your post? They're not conducive to good conversation and give your posts an aura that you want to participate in CAP based on flavor bias. It isn't very flattering.
    Empress
    Empress
    Ok, thanks for the heads-up.
    Empress
    Empress
    Edited out the crossed-out bits that you mentioned. They shouldn't raise any eyebrows now.
    Banned deucer.
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    lel

i was actually going to make that my ct when i get one
    Empress
    Empress
    How about in honor of your previous title, yours should be "I COULDN'T BE BANNED!"
    wh0sy0urpapa was last seen: Viewing thread np: XY UU Stage 2 - Light Em Up [Haxorus: UU | Next: Venomoth], 9 minutes ago

welcome
    Empress
    Empress
    There's no way Venomoth is gonna stay BL, especially with BP nerfed hard
    Empress
    Empress
    Wow I'm an idiot, Venomoth got voted unanimously BL XD
    As I was reading your TLT application, it's pretty cool to know that you were (or currently are) in a Boy Scout Troop!
    Empress
    Empress
    Thanks man! Became Eagle last year, but dropped out this year due to too many commitments. Perhaps I will add Stats Leader to the list of commitments soon.
    Mova
    Mova
    Yeah, but I haven't even had the commitment to get First Class. Well, I can't wait for the actual CAP to take place!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…