Smogon Forums

Unowninator
Unowninator
Does your friend have a smogon or a gamefaqs account? I'd like to ask them myself.
Unowninator
Unowninator
Was that 3 times? I lost track.
Gabe
Gabe
Yup, three times. Also I would like to ask him first if it's okay since he's a bit of a private person.
Unowninator
Unowninator
Fair enough.
Gabe
Gabe
Are you thinking of opening up a thread?
Unowninator
Unowninator
Umm, you forgot to give Snorunt Hex.
Unowninator
Unowninator
Well I still have one from months ago. Why did you ask?
Unowninator
Unowninator
BTW, don't worry if the Snorunt isn't shiny, though I would like it to be female.
Gabe
Gabe
Sorry, I got confused with all my orders. Sometimes having a thread is annoying. I haven't even gotten a chance to EV anything since I started it basically.
Unowninator
Unowninator
Oh, I know what you mean. That happened to me too, which is probably why I stopped doing trades, IIRC.

I actually use Powersave to hack a bunch of vitamins & wings, enter the Haunted House in Route 14 (where there's no music) and keep mashing (A) until I stop hearing a sound to EV train.
Gabe
Gabe
How long does that take?
Unowninator
Unowninator
Not very. Maybe 3 minutes? (I'm not good at measuring time).

Regardless, it's definitely shorter & easier since I just have to mash (A) until the sound stops.
Gabe
Gabe
What ball is your Zygarde & Shiny goomy in?
Unowninator
Unowninator
Which of each? I have more than 1 of both.
Gabe
Gabe
The Adamant & modest ones?
Unowninator
Unowninator
A Dusk Ball & Pokeball respectively. Sorry for the late response.
Unowninator
Unowninator
How's the breeding going?
Gabe
Gabe
Well, I have about 12 eggs of different variet right now. Hardest was Aerodactyl. Right now I'm gonna try for a good Munna & Timid Hp Ice Cyndaquil.
Unowninator
Unowninator
So just 2 more, and then my Hex Snorunt?
Gabe
Gabe
I gave you a shiny Snorunt. I thought that was what you wanted because I don't have hex listed in my egg moves on my breedables. I even gave you redis rights to my gastly.