Profile posts Postings About

• you can to play tomorrow after 11 pm in my time gmt -3

or saturday 10 am???
    Vic.
    Vic.
    If you want, I can play right now.
    Vic.
    Vic.
    I'm going to be here tomorrow in the 11 pm GMT -.3. I'm GMT-7 so that would be in the 7 pm. Have a nice day.
    Vic.
    Vic.
    I was waiting you and you didn't appear, so, my family want to be with them tomorrow in the morning so I won't stay in that time. If you can be available tomorrow in the afternoon that'd be great. Have a good night, God bless you. (=
    i bro,

when you can to play for uu torney

my timezone gmt -3 i can to play tomorrow 10 am in my time or 10 pm
    Vic.
    Vic.
    I'm so sorry but I got several situations, that's all. I don't know if we can still do this.
    When fight for HFA, I'm est (-4) and available from 1-5 PM my time. Today, tomorrow, and the weekend are most suitable.
    Vic.
    Vic.
    Can you play right now?
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    yeah
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    smogtours, for homefield I'd like either xy LC, dpp ubers, or DPP OU.
    we need to battle for new kids on the block. i'm gmt+1, i'll barely be available thursday but i'll be available about 4.30pm-8pm on friday and 9am-10am/7pm-late on saturday.
    Vic.
    Vic.
    Hey, I'm ready, but I'm going to battle for a tournament so I want to know if you can still be available right now.
    Vic.
    Vic.
    Are you ready right now friend?
    phil
    phil
    Yeah, Smogtours?
    Please unblock your profile to allow your opponent to contact you, or face removal from Farm League.
    Vic.
    Vic.
    Ready. I'm so sorry.
    a fairy
    a fairy
    Your opponent is still having issues.
    We're opponents for Uber Open. I'm GMT -7 and will likely be available early afternoon or late at night on weekdays. I'm on PS as Micfi if you want to find me there, and I'll be on #gslam somewhat often as well. What day/time works best for you?
    i don't have any teams yet so I need some time to prepare, can you do Saturday or Sunday night?
    hey, we are opponents for the UU Open. I am GMT -5, when is a good time for us to play?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…