Wichu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• dont you LOOK all fancy.

PS. fuck you genny, because honestly it's the BEST looking badge.
    If it helps, with the same IRNG frame on the pokewalker, I've gotten different abilities for different pokes. I got an ability 1 bronzor, and then an ability 0 munchlax.
    CONGRATS ON GETTING THE SECOND UGLIEST BADGE GUARARARARARARARAARARARA.

But really, nice job sport
    Hey Wichu maybe you know that already and can even explain it but I thought I just pass this information to you:

About the Pokewalker Natures. They are somehow manipulated by connection errors and the japanese dude says 22 connection errors correspond 1 second pace and that 22 seems to be the max too as doing it more then once won't bring any changes. but what this is all about I can't say for sure yet.

Maybe you can explain how Natures can be manipulated and where I check before I abuse which Nature I might get?

PS: Abilities are tied to your ID, Natures are not.

Thanks in advance and hope that this information is useful in any way^^
    Maybe then I missed my seed... Say the seed is generated the moment when the second hand moves before the screen turns white, wasn't it like that?
    Just a question. Do you know if the connection error method can also change your IVs and not only the Nature? Because I was so sure to hit the seed but somehow accidently had a connection error and can't find my gotten spread at all for Pokewalker
    Just a question. Do you know if th connection error method can also change your IVs and not only the Nature? Because I was so sure to hit the seed but somehow accidently had a connection error and can't find my gotten spread at all for Pokewalker
    O_o...RNG on the Pokewalker? Is that possible already?

Well I was asking since I have like 7 of them =P so I'd be more then happy to give you one =)
    I wanted to go to Oxford Street, but I got work tommorow and it was too late when they came out to request time off. Heaps are going there as well, so if you ever see anybody doing a report on it with pictures, send my public profile a link. I want to get a load of pictures of all the events around the UK.
    Was going to go to Bedford but changed my mind for Norwich, I could've helped you as well. :( Sorry!
    Hi! In Pokemon Amethyst are you wanting the sprites to be Realistic or leaning more to how Pokemon Sprites are. It's causing a bit of a dispute in the thread so a quick reply would be very helpful! :P

~Alch
    I'd be happy to start the Amethyst thread for you, check my post in the spriting thread. ;)

~Alch
    Hey, just wondering if you've got a list of which sprites have been done for Amethyst. Don't want to do any in vain lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…