Smogon Forums

Aerodactyl Legend
Aerodactyl Legend
I dunno (getting busy as well). I'll try to be on at that time (morning for me).
Bedschibaer
Bedschibaer
well, saturday morning (friday evening for you i guess) would work for me too
Aerodactyl Legend
Aerodactyl Legend
Been really sick so had to sleep in. I do have plans this evening, but might be able to catch you before then. Otherwise, I work mornings on Sat/Sun.
Bedschibaer
Bedschibaer
Sunday morning works for me (depends on ur timezone and availiability again). If it doesn't work this week at all i can ask for an extension.
Aerodactyl Legend
Aerodactyl Legend
Assuming you're asleep at this time. But I'm busy at around 9PM (my time) but should be good afterwards (around midnight and/or later). Depending on how early you're up, we can get it just before I sleep (latest to catch me should be 3AM, 10 in the morning for you). Hope it'll work out, lol.
Bedschibaer
Bedschibaer
Yea i will just try to get on as early as possible, 7-8 am shouldn't be a big problem.
Aerodactyl Legend
Aerodactyl Legend
My sleep schedule has been broken beyond repaired for the longest, so I'll at least be able to connect at the same times as previously. I don't think I have any morning shifts in the upcoming weekdays, so I might be able to connect at those times too. I'll try to check the site regularly for your messages.
Bedschibaer
Bedschibaer
so uh, in case you are here now i'm going to be on PO main for quite some time now