Smogon Forums

JebusChrist
JebusChrist
well I already have 2 6IV dittos, so I don't need any more of those. A HA treecko would be nice but I'd only trade one mega stone for that. You sure you don't have anything else?
Empoleon_master
Empoleon_master
I do, good sir, I have hidden ability mudkips charmbanders squirtles (I think), chespins, froakies, and a shiny geodude that I would prefer to keep but it's ok if I trade it just eeeh.
And I know I have more stuff.
Empoleon_master
Empoleon_master
Also the HA treecko I would give you would have 4 perfect Ivs. (stupid miss labeled ditto not having perfect special attack Ivs!)
JebusChrist
JebusChrist
Well, you can check my sig and see what you have that I don't to make things easier. Also, how many/which mega stones are you gonna want?
Empoleon_master
Empoleon_master
I need the heracrossite, the mewtwonite Y (if you have it) , and aggragonite if you're willing to trade them. The only other one is houndoomite and I don't think that it's that good so I don't need it really.
Empoleon_master
Empoleon_master
I have hidden ability kanto starters which you are missing. And I have bred the gen 6 starters with hidden abilities too.
JebusChrist
JebusChrist
Eh, I have enough friend safaris to get the HA Kanto starters whenever I want em. Same with gen 6 starters (Already have comp Chesnaught/Greninja). I can give you an Aggronite for a HA treecko, but you don't have too much else that I'm interested in :/.
Empoleon_master
Empoleon_master
Hmm I have umm a yveltal I could trade you?? Shiny geodude with a 30 Iv in defence? And what about hidden ability mudkip?
JebusChrist
JebusChrist
I already have a comp Yveltal, I don't really want shinies, and Damp is like the most useless ability ever lol
Empoleon_master
Empoleon_master
Well do you want a non hidden ability mudkip then?
I can also get you some piplups if you want. :)
JebusChrist
JebusChrist
I already have both of those
Empoleon_master
Empoleon_master
Last tries, lvl 100 rampardos which can be used to constantly kill pokemon just outside of the E4 pokemon center and it even gets around sturdy via mold breaker.
I also have hidden ability evee, and breloom. And normal rotoms. :D That's really all I have. That's interesting asides from hidden ability klefki.
JebusChrist
JebusChrist
Lv 100s aren't worth anything, and I already have all of those other things. I'll trade Aggronite for HA treecko and that's all unless you find something else that I want
Empoleon_master
Empoleon_master
Ha lvl 1 sableye? Ehh it was worth a shot.
JebusChrist
JebusChrist
Actually I could kind of use that. I'll either give Aggronite for HA Treecko or Sableye, OR either a Heracronite or Mewtwonite Y for both (your choice which). Since I have more Aggronites for some reason
Empoleon_master
Empoleon_master
Mewtwonite Y for both and let me just breed the sableye as I just got it 10 minutes ago.
JebusChrist
JebusChrist
Yeah sure that's fine. Make sure you get babies with the HA. I'll be Maison grinding so just tell me when you're done and I'll get online
Empoleon_master
Empoleon_master
Also do you already have pokerus? I have a one day strain preserved in a bunch of pokemon I could also give you.