Nayrz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When can you play for the Friends You Haven't Met Yet tour?
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    meeeeehhhhhh whenever i see you i guess, i'll be busy with the suspect test and irl stuff so i'll see if i can catch you on ps before deadline
    are you having PS! trouble because I did unban you lol
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    doesn't seem that way im still blocked from the room. i'll need to wait until restart or w/e
    Fireburn
    Fireburn
    I tried to do it again and got "user nayrz does not exist" so it's probably a glitch or server error

Sorry man I didn't think that would happen ;_;
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    ah dw about it, something seems to have clicked and ps is working again n_n
    Hey, we're paired up for UPL, wanna play right now?
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    been busy the past couple of days and idk how i'll be before friday, so does friday sound good?
    If you are looking for sets to test for Chomp, I have found that Sub, SD / 3 Attacks works just fine (especially with some Sand Veil shenanigans). Scarf is interesting this gen but it is a bit weak in my experience with it. I have yet to try Adamant Scarf though.
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    Adamant scarf is all I've tested so far and its been quite positive results, i need to test the mega's viability as well. Ty for the suggestions
    Happy birthday :]
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    thanks man, appreciated :)
    Fireburn
    Fireburn
    For your b-day present I renamed everyone on the chat team NAYRZ and then beat orch twice with it. Thanks for the awesome team that you made for me and Steeljackal didn't. :]
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    BEST BIRTHDAY EVER
    also yw :]
    i am an linoone. i have a long body n i 6-0 steel w/ my espeed. if u do not repost this in this chat i will belly drum into ur room and make a mess of ur teams
    You wanna do the MUTE tourney battle tomorrow?
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    Judging by how you posted that at 3am in my timezone i'll assume you mean today? Either way yeah, I suppose i can fite.
    Lupe Wilde
    Lupe Wilde
    yeah, sorry about the confusion
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    You able to fight anytime soon? I'll probably be on for the next couple of hours in the ubers room under the name Rayzn
    Hey since Arc-Ice is now done, you should PM GatoDelFuego the link to it so that he can put it in the temporarily completed analyses section of XY Preview Analyses.
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    Already did, he says since the dex is going up soon he's unable to edit that thread
    Nayrz, you are a genius. I knew there was a reason why you picked Deoxys-N. "Useless" should be the official set name imo.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…