Smogon Forums

Hozu
Hozu
It won't matter if you SR in-game at the end of the first timer instead of starting the game from the menu.
Arhan
Arhan
Can you elaborate it a bit?I am 6 secs late from the normal timing eontimer gives me,so i am 6 secs late on the other tiimer,so is it ok if I made the timer 1 min late and set time 1 min early?
Arhan
Arhan
Sorry,but the problem Is that I am totally new to RNG(1st RNG)
Hozu
Hozu
If you can't get into your game before the first timer ends, you'll need to go to the options in EonTimer and increase the minimum allowable time so it doesn't give you a first timer value that is too short. Then, you would simply set the clock to one minute before the time for the seed. Or just search for another seed with a different seconds value so you can get a long enough first timer.
Arhan
Arhan
Ok that was what I thought,just wanted an official nod,hey I see you have Rnged a lot ever Rnged this?Naive Mewtwo 31/31/31/30/31/31?And,the effects of Rng wont change if I am on a flash cart,right?Also,if my target sec currently is 59,what do I change it to,to have perfect proportion with the 1 minute I extended?