Smogon Forums

awiec
awiec
Just do the credit thing that evan does and make it non-redis (as it is the only trick room spread I have seen). If you want to give me something for my thread than thats cool too.
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
So I have distribution like evan does but I mention you and him as well? And it's no-redis to everyone else.

Any Shiny in particular you'd like (which of them do you think are worth non-redis or do you think just no-redis on all of them)? I also got a 6IV shiny Male Eevee today, through a trade, if you'd like that :3.

Have credited you for Cyndaquil (top post).
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Will see how other people do their credit system as I dunno, I just put what you have credits for :P.
awiec
awiec
Go look at evans thread and look at the entry for the corphish. It says awiec's Corphish with my name being linked to my profile, basically only you, evan and I are allowed to trade and clone it, if someone wants it, its for their own battle/breeding use and I don't plan on giving anyone else any more distribution/hosting rights.
awiec
awiec
Also you are responsible for checking up on the people who ask for it to make sure they are not hosting it in their thread (have seen it happen before).
awiec
awiec
By anyone else, I mean no one else is going to get rights to the corphish, I'll probably still offer things to you and evan
awiec
awiec
But if you don't want to go through all of that work than you can keep the clone for yourself. Another thing I do in my thread is that if you look under the pinsir I thanked Entei The Swift for giving me the original mother and the idea. So thats something you can do in the future if evan, me or anyone else gives you inspiration.
awiec
awiec
And any pokemon that does not match your ID/OT needs to be identified as such ie that female cyndaquil needs to have a separate listing with my OT/ID as I'm the one who bred it.
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
I see. Your name is linked and its non-redis. I accept the responsibility that comes with Corphish (how cute she is, Crawdaunt shiny is a bit ewww).

The Corphish stays between you, me, and Evan. We are the cult of Corphish! The Adaptability unites us!

Will put her up later and you can tell me if it looks alright.
awiec
awiec
Tis just trade thread etiquette that's all, I've lurked here/ had an old account and noticed that some people would get upset if they were not credited (not trade credits) properly and would tell others not to trade with that person.
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Haven't updated Cynda yet, as I haven't put up the female yet but will do that (as I may just clone the Cynda in future). Let me fix up Cynda.
awiec
awiec
Okay cool, don't mean to flood your wall, should have just PM'd you :P
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
That's no problem.
Feel free to PM me in future.
Have updated Cynda, how's it look? Has your OT/ID.