aim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey I've been subbed in over Blue J. Try and get on early in the day your time, I'm GMT (and cos of shitty parental controls today I can't really start a battle later than 10:30pm, or 8:30pm sunday)
    aim
    aim
    hey i'm on right now man, i'll be on smogtours if you can play
    Disaster Area
    I have dinner right now will u still be on in an hour? I can try and hurry but I can't guarantee it'll take less than an hour
    So I was just watching your Road to Top 10 UU and I realized something that differs you from other poketubers in a really great way. When somebody makes a... Let's just say 'weird' play, you don't call them dumb or be like "That was stupid", instead you're a good guy and think of all the possibilities as why the opponent did so. And in my opinion, that's really awesome
    Finnyfinfin
    Finnyfinfin
    Because there's no reason to call somebody dumb over a game, since the opponent may not be as good as you.
    aim
    aim
    Haha thanks. i just realize that there are people out there who may be inexperienced and heck maybe i don't know their mindset but i'll try my best to explain it lol
    Hey Joey, can we battle? 3883 4962 2204 IGN Gavin. Whats your FC?
    aim
    aim
    sure :] but i'll give it some other time :J
    GaviGator
    GaviGator
    Ok. Im Gavgar on Showdown. You can find me at The Battle Tower or Frost most times.
    Joey ! Been a long time brother, it's TwiiSteD.
    aim
    aim
    hey man :]
    Prankster.
    Prankster.
    Just seeing this now lol. It's crazy to see how you've grown. You deserve it though. Keep it up brother.
    You said in the Road to top 10 that you'll cover all the tiers, but does that include LC? Because that tier takes forever to ladder unless you get lucky and win against high ranking peeps. Trust me, I know :[
    aim
    aim
    maybe hah
    Why did you have to use Sand Offense in your vids, I swear to god every team I have faced is the exact same as one of the ones you've used. No more variety in upper ladder.
    aim
    aim
    sowwie
    Flamer
    Flamer
    Not mad, just seeing the exact same team removes my faith in humanity. :(
    do you use showdown at all joey? just curious.
    aim
    aim
    only sometimes haha
    TaBuu
    TaBuu
    ah ok haha. i just really liked your po lives and wondered if ps lives were ever gonna happen ツ
    TaBuu
    TaBuu
    appreciate that video joey :]
    Boii wanted to say I love ur stuff on YT. Pretty huge into competitive myself :] hmu
    aim
    aim
    Hey, what's the EV spread and nature of your defense Mega Scizor? I'm wanting to make one and figured yours was a good place to start working from.
    aim
    aim
    i was running careful with 248 hp 244 spdef the rest atk!
    Noxy88
    Noxy88
    Thanks! Is there any particular calc that you were basing that spread on?
    aim
    aim
    Tbh i forgot but I did do calcs :s
    What's up man? Long time...cool YT chan.
    aim
    aim
    will do lol
    Reverb
    Reverb
    It's funny, I'm p sure I remember when you were just starting your YT chan. Now you have 45k subs! Congrats!
    aim
    aim
    Haha yeah man i started it a few years ago back in MD and yup i've come far. thanks a lot!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…