CarbonTheSecond
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do you feel like playing for Ubers Seasonal? I'm GMT -3
    CarbonTheSecond
    CarbonTheSecond
    I can play starting about an hour and a half from now, should be free pretty much the whole afternoon/evening/night after that.
    CarbonTheSecond
    CarbonTheSecond
    You going to be around later? I have to step away for about an hour and didn't see you on from 7:10ish to 8:30 est.
    keys
    keys
    Sorry, I was at my girl's house and couldn't play. Wanna do it now?
    ay when you on/
    CarbonTheSecond
    CarbonTheSecond
    I'd be able to play pretty much whenever (barring, say, 5 AM) for the rest of the week, what works for you?
    asterat
    asterat
    im on now ususally for about 4 hours.
    CarbonTheSecond
    CarbonTheSecond
    As am I. Send me a message when you're on PS, I'm in the Ubers room atm.
    ╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝
    can we play this weekend for ubers open? timezone is gmt+2
    CarbonTheSecond
    CarbonTheSecond
    Sure, I'll be available tomorrow and sunday, just keep in mind that I'm at GMT -5. Hope to see you online soon.
    Terraquaza
    Terraquaza
    can we play this week too? you can look on irc (#pokemon #ubers and #doubles if you're looking for me) or message me when i'm on (today 6pm-idk and tomorrow 6pm-9pm gmt+2 time)
    CarbonTheSecond
    CarbonTheSecond
    I should be able to play when you're available tomorrow. See you then.
    When do you want to fight for dubers tour?
    CarbonTheSecond
    CarbonTheSecond
    Whenever I finish making a team .-, (in all seriousness, I can find time any day this week, and besides, I'll see you on)
    Haruno
    Haruno
    er .-. im free whenever but er set up a time? :O giving me the win is the best imo
    where have you been? you got until April 1st, 10 30 PM GMT -4 to get your match done. we're 1-1 right now. better get practicing
    CarbonTheSecond
    CarbonTheSecond
    Merk, Namikaze told me that he wasn't going to have time to play until Monday. I've been busy this weekend, but spent a bit of time building anyhow.
    Holy shit Carbon. You can play Ubers well AND have an animated sprite. I can't handle that. I don't know if I'm threatening you or you're threatening me.
    hi we're opps for inferno, im gmt -8 i can do tues, thurs, and sat
    CarbonTheSecond
    CarbonTheSecond
    Saturday sounds fine, what times would you be around? (I'm at GMT +1 btw)
    shartruce
    shartruce
    oops sorry that i didnt reply back, well i'll be on for the next 8 hours so if you see this message just vm me back
    Ready for a match.
    I'm on 3.00 to 5.00 and 7.00 to 9.00 on weekdays,
    Otherwise, I'll probably always be online.
    We're up for Farm League again mate, I should be available all week form 4pm-11pm EST
    CarbonTheSecond
    CarbonTheSecond
    I've been having some trouble with my internet, but I should be open Wednesday afternoon (1 GMT onwards). Other than that, the weekend will work. Thanks, and gl with Round 2!
    Dread Arceus
    Dread Arceus
    That's fine with me, I'll be on all day tomorrow, as work got cancelled =]. Gl to you too
    This is a reminder that today is the deadline for RPT round 3.
    CarbonTheSecond
    CarbonTheSecond
    Yeah, probably should have alerted you earlier, but I've basically gotten too pressed on time to play. Feel free to give the win to my opponent. Thanks.
    Hi, when can you play for Random Tour?
    I'm GMT-5, usually I'm on after 2-3pm my time
    CarbonTheSecond
    CarbonTheSecond
    Should be able to get the match done this weekend. I'm at GMT +1 ofc, so 2-3 PM your time shouldn't be much of a stretch. Hope to see you around.
    VallejoMC.
    are you there?
    VallejoMC.
    I'm on Orivexes server. If you are on I'm there as VallejoMC.
    Hey, looks like we're paired for Farm League. I should be on in the afternoons all this week (I'm EST). When will you be available?
    CarbonTheSecond
    CarbonTheSecond
    Sorry for the late reply, I've been a tad busy this week. I'm at GMT +1, so timezones might be a bit of an issue. I've got quite a bit left on my plate for now, but if you're available at some point this weekend, that should work. Thanks.
    Dread Arceus
    Dread Arceus
    I should be on all weekend. I'll usually be in the OU room under the name Dread Arceus (I'm not always in the Ubers room because it triggers my highlights quite a bit).
    Just wanted to let you know that I'm able to do our battle now if you wish to get it done. Just tell me what server on PS you want to battle on and what name to find you under. My name is the same as my forum name.
    CarbonTheSecond
    CarbonTheSecond
    Gotcha. I'm on atm as well, server doesn't matter too much, but how about Orivexes?
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Fair enough, I'll meet you on Orivexes!
    Hey, we're first round opponents for the Random Pokemon Tournament. I'm GMT -5 (EST) and generally I'm good to play at anytime, though I prefer afternoons more.
    Hey when will you be available again?
    CarbonTheSecond
    CarbonTheSecond
    Not until Friday, since College Applications have been keeping me rather busy. I'll be on from around 5 to 11 my time (or Noon to 6 EST) all weekend though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…