Kappaten
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Kk girl, we've gotta play for the NU minitour. When do you want to play? I'm GMT -8.
    Kappaten
    Kappaten
    I can play tomorrow or Tuesday afternoon. I'm GMT -5. Is there a specific time that works best for you? I can be flexible, I just need a specific time to be on.
    Lord Alphose
    Lord Alphose
    Tuesday afternoon. SmogTours. 6 O'clock your time. I'll be named Funky Dance Boy.
    Kappaten
    Kappaten
    Can do. See you then.
    When do you want to play for LCPL, i'm gmt -5 and am free all weekend.
    Kappaten
    Kappaten
    Yeah I'm not gonna be free until this weekend. You can just bug me on IRC on Saturday.
    So Friday for LCPL? We are both on often so we can set an exact time later. (I am also in Ohio btw, so EST.)
    Kappaten
    Kappaten
    I'm not in Ohio atm lol I'm in Central. Shouldn't affect anything, I literally sit around all day. Let me know what works for you by thursday.
    Aaron's Aron
    Aaron's Aron
    Lol I just sit around all day too. But I will do.
    Aaron's Aron
    Aaron's Aron
    Kiba subbed me out for Nudisto, so we are not playing anymore. I just wanted to make sure you know.
    Hey, in the next best thing, i think you should put in the descriptions too so newer players know why the set is good - it might not be obvious to a new user why you'd use explosion trubbish for example if you don't know the meta well.
    Kappaten
    Kappaten
    I thought I had? I've been just quoting the original posts when I add them.
    Rowan
    my bad, i completely missed the 'click to expand'
    we're up in lcpl when you wanna go?
    Kappaten
    Kappaten
    Any time really! Though since we're waiting until the weekend already... how about somewhere in 2-5 pm? You can give a more specific time if you need, I'm pretty flexible.
    Kavatika
    Kavatika
    yeah somewhere in there sounds good. if sometime tomorrow or Friday though we run across eachother I should be able to battle.
    Kappaten
    Kappaten
    Okay I'll try and be around in Showdown/IRC as much as I can.
    when do you want to beat me in this garbage tier? im open most of this week, just give me a time
    dcae
    dcae
    let's play now then?
    Kappaten
    Kappaten
    I now have to go to class. I don't have class after 1 on Friday, though, so we can do it then?
    dcae
    dcae
    so same time friday? sounds fine
    hi please no one is considering me. i wanted to ask u. could u please trade me a starf berry? i just can't reach it and i really needed it. i can help u with instacheck or trade something?
    Kappaten
    Kappaten
    Sorry dude I haven't gotten around to growing any extra yet :/
    dennis86
    :) thanks anyway
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…