Smogon Forums

jErry07
I see, that's perfectly acceptable. I'll take both Chandelure and Scizor then. Can I have multiple copies?
jErry07
By the way, by "depends on which legendary".. who are they, specifically? Aside from the Lati@s twins, of course.
ryuzaki121
ryuzaki121
the cresselia, genesect, keldeo, entei, meloetta, jirachi, maybe a few others.
jErry07
I hope that Heatran is one of those few other because I'd love both Heatran and Scizor for the Dittos. This is prolly my last bargain. :D
ryuzaki121
ryuzaki121
i guess that's ok, i'll clone the heatran and scizor then
jErry07
Cool. Have my FC for the mean time. 4742-6530-9191
jErry07
If possible, could I have multiple copies of each?
ryuzaki121
ryuzaki121
hmm.. i think that's asking a little bit too much... sorry..
jErry07
I know, sorry. haha
ryuzaki121
ryuzaki121
sorry, i don't really like cloning in XY, sure it's great if it works on the first try, but often it fails like 10 times in a row and it's really frustrating. I'll let you know when it's done
ryuzaki121
ryuzaki121
i have to ask first, the ditto is not hacked right?
jErry07
What qualifies as a hacked Ditto? Do they have a list of OTs? I got them from a giveaway from GameFaqs.
jErry07
BRB. I'll be back for about 30 minutes.
ryuzaki121
ryuzaki121
hmm the easiest one to figure out if it's shiny and has ability imposter. Otherwise i guess it's pretty difficult to know. Can i have the OT/ID of both ditto? just gonna run a quick check
jErry07
I could probably hand them over to you first before trading the Scizor and Heatran. Fair enough?
ryuzaki121
ryuzaki121
if you're ok with that then yea that's better than telling me the OT/ID. i'll add you now
ryuzaki121
ryuzaki121
my FC is 3926-4769-1434
ryuzaki121
ryuzaki121
added you and i'm online now. what's your IGN?
jErry07
Sorry. I was doing stuff. Now online. :)
jErry07
My IGN's Jerry.