Falgaia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A man stands below the city he will destroy...
    Falgaia
    Falgaia
    HR:Blue has some pretty good songs on it as well. I'd recommend "Walk Away from Light (Snakeman)" and "History Repeating Pt 1&2", although the entire album was great.
    Falgaia
    Falgaia
    Get Equipped/Get Acoustic was pretty good as well, and are actually worth looking at separately. Highlights are Airman, Heatman and Acoustic Quickman and Crashman.
    Kyuzeth
    Kyuzeth
    Alright, thanks for the recommendations! I might even buy the albums, since they really seem worth the money.
    Just a note: CAP doesn't do custom abilities anymore. o3o So consider that when submitting your concept. :)
    Falgaia
    Falgaia
    Gotcha, I'll edit my submission in a bit with that in mind. Thanks for the heads-up!
    Btw, your Serebii name isn't toxic, it's just that to me you're aXl ♥
    Falgaia
    Falgaia
    I find that somewhat ironic considering I literally hadn't used this screen name in years before contributing to the XY Sprites lol.
    I was wondering, is Mega Aggron fully QC'd and done? I have a Shiny with accurate colors ready, but I'm not posting it until I know the sprite's done.
    Falgaia
    Falgaia
    As far as I'm aware, it hasn't been confirmed animation-ready yet, but it'd probably be ok to post it up anyway.
    Kyuzeth
    Kyuzeth
    Alright, I'll be adding it to my Mega Manectric comment, then.
    no mega gender differences
    Falgaia
    Falgaia
    Yeah, I found that out just now. Thanks for the heads-up anyway. +)
    pardon me, but i'm so freaking confused, when is it ok and when is it not ok to post shiny recolors?
    Falgaia
    Falgaia
    I actually went back through the thread to try to find the issue with this, and the only thing I could pick up on was that you might have been posting shinies for pokemon that had yet to be approved for animation.
    Falgaia
    Falgaia
    The spreadsheet on the first post of the thread lists all of the animation-ready pokemon we have, so I'd recommend either checking there or just asking princessofmusic through courteous PM, as I'm kind of ignorant to the issue. Not being a project leader probably has something to do with that.

I wish I could give you a better answer than that, but eh. +/
    skies
    skies
    thanks anyways, that spreadsheet really confuses me <~>
    Thanks for helping me!~ btw, congrats!!
    Falgaia
    Falgaia
    Don't mention it man. I remember what it was like when I couldn't find a Mac OS paint program for two while years despite my vain attempts. I wouldn't have been able to live with myself if someone else had to go through that lol.
    Massive grats on your art badge. You deserve it to the greatest extent possible.
    Congratulations! your sprites are very accurate n_n I was actually wondering when you would obtain that badge
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…