Cristal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do you want to play for the nu open. I'm gmt -4
    Cristal
    Cristal
    Hi, I'm GMT+2 and available everyday ( next wednesday excepted) from 9:00 to midnight my time. I should be ready by Thursday or Friday, so tell me what you prefer.
    Rozykli
    Rozykli
    I can do 10pm your time on friday.
    Rozykli
    Rozykli
    I'm actually not gonna have much time to play, take the win.
    Hi, I'm your opponent for the Ubers open. I'm EST
    Anttya
    Anttya
    Does Thursday 1 PM (your time) sound good to you? It should be around 7 AM my time. (I suck at these time zone things)
    Anttya
    Anttya
    My Showdown name is Anttya btw, and if you can't find me I'm usually in the Monotype room
    Anttya
    Anttya
    I'm on btw
    when do u wanna play for ru open
    gmt -4
    rdy whenever o.o so i guess after saturday xd
    Cristal
    Cristal
    Can you play on Thursday / Friday from 3:00 to 6:00 PM your time ?
    Cristal
    Cristal
    (or right now)
    -Tsunami-
    -Tsunami-
    uh i can play now ye
    smogtours
    hey there, we're up against each other in All Gen tour. I'm GMT+2 (Sweden) which seems to be the same as you - let me know when you can fight. I'm free most of the time this week.
    Cristal
    Cristal
    Hi, I'm available every afternoons but I'd prefer to play anyday from monday to thursday at 9 or 10 PM
    Isa
    Isa
    alright...could we play just slightly prior to that at 8.30 pm or so? any day works.
    Hey man we have to fight for Doubles open I'm GMT -4 and please tell me what times would be best for you to fight
    Cristal
    Cristal
    I'm available everyday from 9:00 PM to midnight GMT+2. I can adjust my schedule to meet your desired times; I didn't check the deadline but I MUST play before the 29th
    Cased
    Alright sounds good, I might not be able to do that tonight but maybe in like 2-3 days we can fight between 9PM and midnight, where can I find you on IRC or Showdown? Channel-wise?
    sur les cdf: Si l'incarnation de l'élégance en football devient l'Allemagne (remember la Hongrie, Séville, la finale de 1990) déguisée en Stade Rennais avec des mecs aussi imbuvables que Müller (hello Johnny Ringo) et un jeu aussi pétillant que l'Inter version Mourinho, c'est que j'ai du louper un épisode.
    --
    Comparer l'allemagne à l'inter de mourhino looool
    when fite
    Cristal
    Cristal
    Saturday should be better for me. Tell me if you can play from 4:00PM to 11:00 PM GMT+1. I think that I can also play from 8:PM to midnight on sunday (GMT+1)
    HSA
    HSA
    I'll probably be on around 7 and after your time on Saturday and if not I'll catch you on Sunday but I don't think we'll have any issues (I'm gmt -6 etc etc - weekend is probs our best time to play I agree)
    So, um, I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to make Sunday after all since my trip has been moved to Sunday; could you possibly play Saturday instead? :x
    Hi, we have to fight for the team tournament. We're the same timezone, so that should be easy.
    Cristal
    Cristal
    I'm available everyday after 9:30 and more during weekends so tell me what you want
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    lets do it now
    will have to check but I think I can play at around 11:00 your time, however I'm GMT -6 and might be busy during the afternoon until the 30th
    Hey we got paired on the BW UU tournament. When do you wanna play?
    a fairy
    a fairy
    yoshinite has been subbed in for XenoBlade911, as he appears to either be inactive, or has quit Smogon. deadline is in four days, please contact him.
    Hey, i can play for nurulc thing on the 3rd of december and foward. Im GMT-4 btw
    Vileman
    Vileman
    Turns out i can play from today and foward, if you preffer battling tomorrow just tell me.
    Cristal
    Cristal
    I'll be on everyday from 8 to 11 PM gmt+2, I can make an effort for staying 30 minutes later but it's my exams period
    Vileman
    Vileman
    Hey im on, seeing that you are french, ill be on the french server n_n
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…