THATSAplusONE
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I saw :)

I won't be able to today, since I have an essay to work on, so it'l probably be sometime next week. Maybe tomorrow.
    sorry to bother you but do you have an extra electizer and lucky egg i may have GOD BLESS YOU for your time
    Team Rocket Corporation is conducting an Activity Sweep which it will get rid of inactive members.TRC has a large community and many threads and projects you can be involved in. If you wish to continue being a member of Team Rocket Corporation please post here.
    hi, we are opponents by NU TOUR, my gmt is -3 and i'm avaliable normally during 15h~19h and 00h~03h. when you can play?
    Dear Team Rocket Corporation member Brophlosion,

We would like to know why you have been inactive.

We have many activities and things to participate that go on here in the Team Rocket Corporation; such as the Make-A-Move game, the Who's that Pokemon game, and our weekly newsletter The Modern Grunt, which is a very interesting and you can write for it yourself. Team Rocket Corporation offers on the competitive side as well. We are very into battles and hold Tournies and Giveaways. PO and Wi-Fi are both used in our group. We also have an excellent cafe that offers a mix of familiar food and drink items and items that are hand-sprited specifically for the cafe. It also functions as a spam room.

We request you become more active because we do not want to boot you, but will if we have to.

Sincerely, the Team Rocket Corporation Headquarters

Team Rocket Corporation
    Thanks dude, that really did help. Hope to rematch in the future! But without the use of DW abilities lol
    Well. I play on the PO ladder. and there we aren't allowed to use unreleased DW ability's. You said in your sig that you used them and allowed them. So you are fine using them. If people have a problem they can just not play you lol. It's still RU. But you might find a few people that rage over it becasue they didn't read your sig. A really good subseeder is evolite cottonee and jumpluff in RU(Just in case you need to battle someone that won't play with DW)
    Thanks for the advice! :D One question: If dream world abilities are allowed in a match, is contrary Serperior still technically considered RU? If you say no I'll change it with another subseeder for future battles!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…