Cereza
Cereza
Lost the challenge game :(
Cereza
Cereza
Also hiiii, how you been?
sirndpt
sirndpt
challenge game? and awesomely cuz winter break!! you? :) you don't really irc anymore do you?
Cereza
Cereza
Barely surviving haha, I don't really inter webs at all anymore
sirndpt
sirndpt
oh, awww, busy w work?
sirndpt
sirndpt
and i am a dog person any day haha, but your cat looks lovely :3
Cereza
Cereza
Not really, it just seems everybody I used to talk to has banished so I don't have anyone to talk to :(
Cereza
Cereza
Thanks haha :3 do you have any dogs?
sirndpt
sirndpt
i totally get what you mean :( though there was actually chat going on in #grammar for the first time in what felt like yeaaaars and i was all I STILL KNOW PEOPLE ON SMOGON!!!
sirndpt
sirndpt
but shouldn't things be even more active in wifi cuz xy? or not until pokebank is released
sirndpt
sirndpt
and no i dont :( can't between being at college most of the time and moving countries a lot in the next couple years. i loveeeee dachshunds haha, but if i were to i'd def get one from a shelter as well, it's really cool you did that! what breed/ how old is she? (idk v much about cats xD)
Cereza
Cereza
She's ~6 months. She's a crossbreed but I don't really know the specifics.
Cereza
Cereza
There's just so many people that I can't bring myself to say a thing haha. #anxiety

Pets are awesome, too bad you can't get one right now. Hopefully you will as soon you set up.
Cereza
Cereza
I need a new avyyyy >:)
sirndpt
sirndpt
oh wow thats so young. lucky you, you'll have her for a really long time, then :)

and hahaha dont look at me, youre the awesome avy art finder!! did you check what your default pkmn gif avatar is, btw? i still dont know mine lol
Cereza
Cereza
Yup :)

I think mine is floatzel :(
sirndpt
sirndpt
why the sadface o_O he's one of my favorite things to use ingame, haha (pkmn diamond is the one ive played the most)