asbdsp
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• While we're here debating and pontificating over RBY counter, GGFan ran an RBY tour 15 years ago with counter banned. Checkmate smogoons.

Edit: Yes, this post is made in jest.
    7 years later and you still only have one page of VMs. tragic.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Hopefully we're still around in 20 years. It'd be pretty crazy to have been on this site MOST of my life
    asbdsp
    asbdsp
    Haha, okay, now you're actually making me feel old. I've been on different sites for almost a decade, so it's not a thing to me. And we've all been young in the internet age, so it's bound to happen that you'll find a community you would spend most of your life with. :)
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I've been on different sites since like 2006 haha. But I've definitely spent the most active time here, close to 8 years now
    Hello. We play for GSC OU Winter seasonal round three. My timezone is GMT+2. When can you get this done?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    my account is pohjis and we can play on smogtours sure :] but let's get out specific time for this weekend first. so far not good enough...
    asbdsp
    asbdsp
    I think you switched your Sunday and Saturday availability in your earlier post, hence my confusion.

Sunday, 1700 GMT, (1900 your time, 1300 my time) seems fine for me. Please confirm. :)
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    sunday 7pm gmt+2/1pm gmt-4 it is. see you tomorrow
    when for gsc ssnl? gmt +1
    asbdsp
    asbdsp
    GMT-4. Available weekends from GMT 1300 to whenever in the evening. During the weekdays we would have to do between GMT 2130 to 0130, or possibly something like 0830 to 1000.

Today actually would be very ideal. How does 1800 GMT (1900 your time) sound?
    Gsc seasonal when do u want to play, available every evening GMT+2
    asbdsp
    asbdsp
    Sorry, didn't see the post until now. We will have to do by next weekend then it seems, unless a specific time during the week works out. As I have given you the entirety of my weekly schedule of availability, please just give me a time within my availability window (preferably with a bit of notice), and I will just confirm it. :)
    Souw
    Souw
    Saturday 7 pm my time ?
    asbdsp
    asbdsp
    That will work! :) See you then!
    Hi, we have to play for gsc cup. I can play today/tomorrow/friday from 9 pm gmt+2 onwards. Lemme know what works.
    asbdsp
    asbdsp
    Okay, I will be on Smogtours then as asbdsp. Please confirm the appointment with the Pokemon Showdown name you will be using. :)
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    asbdsp
    asbdsp
    Cool, see you then! :blobthumbsup:
    Hello! We are paired in GSC Cup. I am GMT+2.
    If you could play within five hours, that would be awesome. But I assume you're like GMT-4, and this is a bit of a last minute notice so if you can't play today, I'm also available Sunday most of the day (also most evenings on weekdays)
    hi we are matched for tutee tour. I'm gmt +8, available this Friday night, Saturday not morning and Sunday not night. Let me know when?
    scorpdestroyer
    scorpdestroyer
    I should be free from 8-11pm monday night and from 11am-4pm on Tuesday (my time)
    asbdsp
    asbdsp
    11 AM your time, 3 GMT, on Tuesday is fine. We can battle on smogtours server if you like. Good luck! :)
    scorpdestroyer
    scorpdestroyer
    hello, i'm waiting on smogtours right now
    Me and you in Week 3 of the Farm Laegue. I'm GMT+1 and the best for me is to play at the weekend. If not, I can manage to play on Thursday/Friday, but Wednesday is impossible. I'd like to get this done, so please answer as soon as posible.
    asbdsp
    asbdsp
    Sorry about the late reply dude, had some computer problems but I'm all set now. I can definitely play you anytime tomorrow, and I'll be logged on here all day tomorrow.
    guanabara
    guanabara
    Np man, we'll play tomorrow for sure!
    Hi, just decided to leave you a VM or something, your page was looking lonely again! Hello! Ok I hope you have a nice day, cya around
    asbdsp
    asbdsp
    You are the sweetest person. Full homo. :)

Been inactive for a bit, but apparently there's this SPL thing going on so probably going to get back into pokes.

Let me know if you know any contacts looking for team members. Peace.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Eeeeh I haven't really been keeping up with the SPL (since I do not consider myself good enough in any category to play)

And your homo-ness is flattering but my heart already belongs to another!
    Yo we gotta battle for tutee tournament. When do you think you'll be available?
    asbdsp
    asbdsp
    Sorry I didn't see this earlier. I am available now if you want to play on Oriserver, as wutangbitches so shoot me a message either here or on ps if you can play.
    Santuga
    I just saw the message and I am on oriserv, but i don't see you
    asbdsp
    asbdsp
    I was actually on as asbdsp. Changed the name now. :P
    so............
    asbdsp
    asbdsp
    Right now all I know we're all EST. Is there a specific timezone that your team is?
    Bryce
    Bryce
    I'm gmt+6.My other two partners are gmt and gmt+2.
    yo we need to play u for ghosting tour.Tell me when your players can be online and their gmt so we can schedule match.
    asbdsp
    asbdsp
    Working on it, will get back to you.
    Hey, I'm your opponent for Round 2 of the Tutee Tournament. Any time next week should be fine, I have a conference this weekend so I won't be on. Otherwise, any times next week work fine. Just let me know what works for you. :)
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Well I will be your friend if you let me win xD Just kidding.

Anyway, those days should work, if you can get on IRC it will be easier to get a hold of me.
    asbdsp
    asbdsp
    Yup, I'm also on IRC quite a bit too.

Also, friended. ;)
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    whoo \o/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…