Eppie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Eppie, could you please hatch my egg? fc: 5300 9505 2128 ign: elisabete thank u xx
    Eppie
    Eppie
    Hi, please contact me on #Smogonwifi to hatch your egg :).
    Eppie, have you added me to your 3Ds yet? =) Would be nice to get that trade going! My FC is: 4554-1356-5382
    hey, long time no see. The wifi subforum has changed a bit (I skipped Gen V). Has the RNG cracked yet for Gen VI? I saw some flawless captures on your thread
    Eppie
    Eppie
    Hi Locoghoul. Yea the wifi subforum is like 2007 again haha.
    No RNG yet, but Destiny Knot now passes 5 IV's from the parents which makes breeding alot easier. And Friend Safari pokemon are guaranteed to have 2x 31 IV's.
    i hope you get your ass blacklisted,bitch i hate you
    Eppie
    Eppie
    I have used Pokemon with your OT to breed my own too, SUE ME!
    Im not lOlpO
    Im not lOlpO
    oh fuck you bitch im calling the cops
    hey bro will you please add my FC and give me yours to add, 2337-4159-9569
    I'm trying to build up my friend Safari and could use all the help i can get, Once I have a large repertoire of Perfect IV poks I will start doing give away's especially to my first FC friends who helped made it possible.
    Eppie
    Eppie
    Hey Zach !
    Im fine, thanks, how are you?
    Do you like X/Y so far?
    ZaChAttAcK101
    ZaChAttAcK101
    I'm doing alright actually. Trying to finish my last semester of college with high grades and graduate on time. :)

As for X/Y, I love it a lot actually. I'm up to my 7th badge now and my highest level pokemon is 62 :3 xD How are you doing in the game btw?

When you get a chance, add me on your 3ds at 3265-5079-0695 so we can battle and trade and stuff.
    Hey eppie, how's your trip to france? Also, how's the save file going? :) Let me know if you've captured the desired pokemon i abused your id/sid for.
    Eppie
    Eppie
    Hey Mackenzie !
    Sorry for the late reply.
    I havent found time yet to start the save file due to school and holiday! How are you doing?
    Mackenzie
    Mackenzie
    No problem. I'm preoccupied with school too. I'm currently rng'ing gen 5 during the weekends, I'm interested to relearn entralink, can't find the guide i used before tho. :/
    Hey Eppie, I hope you are well. I was wondering if you had a spare copy or .pkmn file of your shiny emerald Mawile (I think it was Impish with Seismic Toss). I got it from you a couple years back, but the cart it was on has unfortunately gone missing. If you'd anything in return for it, please let me know as well. :)
    Eppie
    Eppie
    Hi, I'm sorry I don't have that Mawile anymore =/.
    And sorry for the late reply.
    Umm did you receive my long conversation message?
    I opt for it because of the 140-character limit on VMs.
    It says I'm done with the roamers & something...
    No problem. I haven't thought about what i want in return, so maybe i'll pm you some other time. :)
    sent you the file again. have you received it?
    Eppie
    Eppie
    Hey!
    I received it in my unwanted box for some reason, but I do have it. Thanks a ton, and lmk what you want for it =).
    you able to trade ?? iv got your egg for you :) with everything you need :)
    I finished doing your ID/SID abuse. I've also sent you the file, you could verify if it's the spread you've requested.. =) Let me know what you think. And good luck on your trip abroad. =)
    hey Eppie im just wondering if you could give me a hand with SID abuse on Emerald on emu if your not to busy
    Eppie
    Eppie
    YO!

Our timezones are very different which is why I did not respond on IRC. I'm logged in on IRC alot while I'm actually sleeping/working etc =).
    hey eppie i sent a follow i do admire your rng talents and hope to rng as good as you thanks for trying though if you know what i mean ;) i couldn't say this before smogon got hit bad with that hack awhile back...
    Eppie
    Eppie
    Hi Zach !
    I'll be on #Smogonwifi tomorrow most of the day.
    How bout you log in tomorrow too so we can play sum pogeymon battlezzz ;D
    ZaChAttAcK101
    ZaChAttAcK101
    Sounds good! I'll make teams for OU, UU, RU, and NU then :D
    Eppie
    Eppie
    I don't play OU =/. Too much Politoed's for me !
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…