Smogon Forums

DEMo_Gorgon47
DEMo_Gorgon47
Your eyes do not deceive!! It is me!!!

I actually came on here looking for ways to get a bunch of X/Y friend codes. But I haven't had much luck...

SO! How have you been??
King Serperior
King Serperior
Been doing good. Returned a little over two weeks ago myself. Went back to CAP ASB here. Meanwhile, I've been collecting Friend Codes from every whicj way. Sadly, no Ditto Safaris :(

That said, how're you, my friend? What've you been up to?
DEMo_Gorgon47
DEMo_Gorgon47
Oh you have friend codes? Care to tell me how you have received so many? And would you like to exchange ours while we are here?

And glad to see we both came back around the same time.

I've been up to this and that. College shit, RPing on the other site, trying to breed perfect Pokemon. The works and all.
King Serperior
King Serperior
Well, I don't currently have my DS on me, but I do believe that there is a Doc with a bunch of codes in the Casual X/Y discussion thread.

That aside, I've been doing similar: College, RPing on that site I sent you a PM about (I did send one, right?), and breeding Marvel Scale Dratini for some friends.
DEMo_Gorgon47
DEMo_Gorgon47
I managed to get a marvel scale Dratini through a trade, Jolly Nature, 31 IVs in Atk and Spe. However, it has no extreme speed =/.

I did not know about thread, I must find it!!!

And I believe I received a PM about that site from you.
King Serperior
King Serperior
Hey,DEMo, sorry the late reply. Anyway, I'm ready to exchange codes when you are:

Here's mine: 0404-6865-7963
DEMo_Gorgon47
DEMo_Gorgon47
Hey man no worries. Mine is 3969-4561-6564
DEMo_Gorgon47
DEMo_Gorgon47
And you are added