Princess Bubblegum

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh hey, you cam back. Where did you go?
    Princess Bubblegum
    Princess Bubblegum
    I kind of gave up competitive Pokemon. Its likely still I'll never be as into it again, life attacked, and stuff. I wasn't getting much out of it anymore.
    Demoness
    Demoness
    Ah. Okay. Well, it's good to know that you are doing well and are on hormones. Wish I was as well, but fear that it would screw up my chances of co-op job for the summer have stopped me completely.
    Warped Worlds
    Warped Worlds
    I wish you the best of luck in the future, even though I don't know you. Stay healthy and I hope you have a lot of positive experiences.
    hey I wish you'd come back but idk if u remember me but we used to talk a lot :c
    I'm not on the QC team, but I was reading your review on Ferrothorn today. I think it looks great but I would remove mega gengar from checks and counters, since he was banned to Ubers recently.
    I'm happy to hear that you are making progress, even if it is slow. It's always good to know that someone's life is becoming better :)
    "Don't try to tell me that I am wrong in my interpretation of myself, because if there is anything in this universe I know with absolute certainty, it is my own self existence, and who I am within this framework of the world I think I live in."

Thanks for posting that.
    Actually, the cat in my avatar is rather hot

Also I haven't even played the game for like 1 year + so I doubt that's true anymore lol
    a fairy
    a fairy
    "Actually, the cat in my avatar is rather hot"

is that what you're into gato???????????????
    can you give me the source to the GIFs of the XY sprites if you have them? I have been looking forever.
    Princess Bubblegum
    Princess Bubblegum
    I literally just copy and pasted it from a gallery of random Pokemon images.

Sorry I don't know the source at all.
    What would ever drive you to eat charcoal? o.O
    Story time plz
    Princess Bubblegum
    Princess Bubblegum
    it was in my food and I was hungry, if I didn't eat it I would of likely frozen
    Princess Bubblegum
    Princess Bubblegum
    boyscouts is a hell of a thing, it probably the only place in America outside of a hospital one can see someone's legs turn purple
    Kingler
    Kingler
    Also reqs are pretty easy. They were for ou and uu, which i got. Idk if they will approve of me getting tc, tho...
    Princess Bubblegum
    Princess Bubblegum
    a guide for the new generation or the old? I could probably make an old guide if I wanted to, but seeing as the generation is coming to a close, idk if anyone cares

getting regs has always been a problem for me, I am just not that great of a player, I have little natural talent
    Kingler
    Kingler
    Well, I just steal teams to get reqs. I play with them enough and then reqs are straightforward. TC imo is a pretty easy badge
    Also I didn't think about that, an x/y on in a few months would be cool.
    I found your post offensive, you made it sound like just because you're an atheist it means you don't believe in werewolves, due to your usage of we it seems like you're speaking for all of us and you have no right to do so :(
    Princess Bubblegum
    Princess Bubblegum
    lol

sorry if are a werewol believer, I believe in some odd stuff too like Platonic Numbers
    Princess Bubblegum
    Princess Bubblegum
    edited it to not make my werewolf disbelief a thing for all athiests
    Spinda
    Spinda
    The werewolf believing atheist community will send you a personal thank you letter
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…