Smogon Forums

Sidfrid
wanna trade now?
DumaVadamee
Sorry just saw ur comment :/ I can trade now
Sidfrid
hop to wi-fi club then :-)
DumaVadamee
And I'm having ice cream at the same time so if I don't show up right away it's because of that
DumaVadamee
I'm on
Sidfrid
where do you got the swampert you traded me?
It say it was CAPTURED at dragonspiral tower, captured not hatched. So that Swampert is hacked, I don't mind if you trade me hacked pokemons (since do this for free and release then if they are hacked) but be aware to trade hacked pokemons to others since you could get banned
DumaVadamee
I'm sorry I totally didn't know that ill check better next time. If I can't tell wat so ever ill just give you pokemon I worked on myself or I know 100% aren't hacked
DumaVadamee
I'm totally not used to the whole "proper trading" thing do I will do my best next time not to make the same mistake. Will send you next pokemon that I want tommorrow I'm tired and about to head to bed
Sidfrid
Don't worry but i really prefer pokemons you captured yourself even common ones (i'm lazy so there are pokemons that i don't have registered on the pokedex because I don't want to waste time capturing, hatching or leveling then up) so common ones that can fill my dex are allright, for example i'm in need of a vullaby/mandibuzz to fill my habitat dex.
DumaVadamee
Alright any other commons you need? Ill go looking for that one later
DumaVadamee
I'd like next to have a victini. I'd like you do do its uber choice scarf move set and Ev's, as well as perfect Iv's as useall. I would like him as a shiny but if you can't then that's fine. I have a shiny version I worked on for you to have if you want him
DumaVadamee
And that choice scarf set is on smogon btw
Sidfrid
Victini CAN NOT be shiny, is called "shiny lock" if you get a shiny victini is a sure hack. I will work on it right away will have it ready friday night.
DumaVadamee
Ok although I'm not so sure about this. I've seen legends come up as shinies before in YouTube and I know those videos are legit cause they were either live or showed how they got it over a long time. Is victini different?
DumaVadamee
Also did you make sure that he had V-create?