billymills
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol so nobody congratulated you on mods but I only just found out about it. So congrats >_>
    Here is a link to my profile page http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/celever.160100/ and Crux said he thinks smogon needs a break from NOCs judging from how PC++ MK mafia went but he will approve my Super Smash Bros. Mafia in like a month, so you can add it to future games. It also might be a good idea to add the Mario Kart Mafia...
    billymills
    billymills
    He told me he rejected it. Can you ask him to clarify.
    Celever
    Celever
    Well he rejected it for now, but he said if I show it to him again in around a month's time he will approve it. He thinks Smogon should go on a hiatus from NOCs for a while but he said the planning looked fine.
    2:00:01.1

I fucking suck
    Reactions: billymills
    billymills
    billymills
    DID I NOT CALL THIS
    moi
    Check my replay from last night to see why it happened.. I choked so hard at the Bowser fight (and I clipped through it at some point but that's also not a big deal)

This all could've been avoided had I lost not two minutes on Ricco 2 X_x
    your concern is touching and i wholeheartedly agree with your sentiments towards pocket
    billymills, I edited my team and I would like to be on "Page 1" in order to people can help me, would you mind giving me some suggestion, please?
    so no, ive never seen it before. Except when actually playing the game. ahhh this is weird
    Saw your post in the anime thread, saw you've been watching some of the gambling ones. Good stuff, and all I've seen...I've been stuck, trying to find any more that may or may not suit my fancy. I agree--Zero is a bit weak, but that's because the schemes and games and puzzles...are kind of retarded, and juvenile.

If you are indeed looking for any more that may be fun to watch / read (since you've gotten to the best ones already), you might like Shoubushi Densetsu Tetsuya (Legendary Gambler Tetsuya)...I rather enjoyed the anime. Likewise, a good manga for you might be: Ten - Tenhōdōri No Kaidanji. Akagi is a main character in this manga...what this means is (since the Akagi anime stopped and the manga isn't quite scanlated) Akagi ends up surviving everything. Unfortunate spoiler that comes from knowledge of Ten, but it's a good read anyways.

Enjoy, if you have time!
    hey umm when im making an RMT how do i set it up so that my sprites are in a line. like this

Garchomp, politoed, tornadus, etc, etc cause when i do mine its always horizantal
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…