Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• SlimMan, may you implement the final GP check on your OU Sandslash, so we can add your changes on-site!?
    :) <3
    Oh god that must be difficult though. Liepard hax + Landorus-T and then like...nothing
    I totally agree with everything you've said about genesect. We both have different opinions on how much it shaped things, but neither us nor anybody else in the thread can deny that genesect was everything while it was there; it was just everywhere doing everything at once.
    SlimMan, post on GP Team Queue to have your Sandslash Update grammar checked!
    Tigers/leopards are basically cats, just they're less fierce :P

Oh and I live in Melbourne
    Are you still intending to finish updating Sandslash? if yes, please hurry up, as you haven't touched on it for nearly a month. Thx!
    I'd say more tiger/leopard than either, but of the two it's definitely more dog. The face doesn't really give off a vibe of any animal to me, it feels more like landorus's face just with eyes more like an animal
    Oh man I feel your pain. School has heated up this year, but I'm managing at the moment. Only doing one subject that gives you essays helps :) (Maths Science ftw)
    Just about to have a singing lesson, then get started on an essay. School woooooo

Oh and how was the comedy thing?
    Yeah I just don't have the time to do them any more :(
    BUT NEVER FEAR, MY DRAWING LIVES ON
    hehe silly 'murica
    And yeah Australia has a school year that is actually a normal year, which is nice and convenient. It all works out with end of year exams at the end of the year, leading into Christmas and New Year instead of July. Glad to hear all your theatre stuff is still going well, you'll definitely be one of the best actors :)

And I guess my art thread has moved a lot since you left but I don't update as much as I should, with Smog art and various stuff going on :/ I don't even do casual requests any more :(
    But I still draw a lot!
    Pfff I'm just as much at fault as you. I'm going great at the moment :) Year 11 just started at school and I'm doing a year 12 subject so now I'm gonna be doing some tests that actually matter v_v. But my classes are fun (maths/science woooooo) so its pretty good.
    Germany was super duper fun :) As well as just living with my host family I went to berlin for a week with the exchange group, to Munich for a weekend, skiing in Austria and to Nuremberg which was all super duper
    How are you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…