Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nope, still don't see you. I'm in the centre room this time. I'm using my White V1 game as before, FC 2667 0159 2949
    No, sorry. You're not missing anything. I'm just being conversational.

I have somewhere to be at 7:30, so I'll have to leave by around 7:20. Hopefully we'll be done trading well before then.
    I can get the duskull up to my white game and add leftovers to it. I'm pretty sure I can trade around 6:30 pm tomorrow. I appreciate you getting back to me. I definitely want to give a Keldeo to my son. :-)

He just asked me for a Mew for a friend. I think I'm going to have to make my event Mew from Gen 4 redis.
    You can find my White FC in my signature or in my "about me" section, but feel free to send me yours at any time.
    Alright, I'll be available late tonight, but if I don't see you online then I'll look for you around 10 pm EST on Monday. Also, I can clone for you if need be.
    I can clone it for you, if you want. I would like a distributable myself, so I can give one to my son, who may trade it elsewhere at his discretion. If you'd like to trade it to me for something or for cloning services, I'd be happy to do so. I can always send you multiple copies of that or other pokes you need cloned for trade.
    Hey, sorry I haven't replied sooner; I've been really bad about checking my trade thread this past week. Anyway, for Keldeo I'd be interested in that Reshiram you posted. Let me know if this works for you and what times you are available to trade.
    Hi, I got one but it is non-redis from religiousjedi. He was very nice and let me have one. I hope you manage to get one soon too, but if I do come across a legit redistributable Keldeo, I will drop you a VM.
    :-) Thanks for the trade. Let me know if you ever get the Keldeo. Maybe I'll have something else of interest by then. Currently doing a DW drilbur male.
    Oh, well, you didn't answer, so I went back in. I put an enigma berry on the darkrai, though.
    Is it? Hrmm. Ok. I may be too used to playing on Japanese carts between two games at home. I'll switch rooms. Sorry about that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…