Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo bud im a really big fan of the sets u come up with, can u tell me how u come up with them? i mean some of them are just so good i cant help but think that ur stealing them from ppl xd
    Explorer
    My main tip is to not be afraid to try anything. Instead of going with the "natural" counter for some Pokemon you are having trouble with, think of another example that fills some other niche your team may need (i.e. a Rhyperior check and a Rapid Spinner in the same slot)
    hey bro will you please add my FC and give me yours to add, 2337-4159-9569
    I'm trying to build up my friend Safari and could use all the help i can get, Once I have a large repertoire of Perfect IV poks I will start doing give away's especially to my first FC friends who helped made it possible.
    Explorer
    I'm sorry but I don't disclose this type of information. Good luck though!
    Hi,

Your CB Golurk nomination in the RU CCAT is a good idea but CB is used to smash things so i'll suggest changing it's ability to Iron Fist since No Guard is only really useful for Dynamic Punch. Oh and change Dynamic Punch with Drain Punch or Hammer Arm. No Guard DynamicPuch is nicer on SR lurk :/
    Explorer
    Okay, I will adjust that. I like Dynamicpunch for easing prediction, but Drain Punch also has its merit of reliable recovery.
    Nozzle
    Nozzle
    Its not really that dynamicpunch is bad. But if you lock yourself in a move that will be Shadow Punch quite often and upping its already crazy power is always good.
    Explorer
    I forgot Shadow Punch gets the Iron Fist boost too, actually. It compensates for the BP only being 60.
    I was reading through the NU Next Best Thing thread and thought I'd point this out: running a 0 Special Attack IV makes absolutely no difference on physical sweepers, as Special Attack is only used in your own damage calculations, unlike Attack (confusion and Foul Play work off of Attack).
    Explorer
    I thought Power Split evenly distributes the attacking stats between the user and the target, so if my Pokemon has 0 SpA IVs, then the SpA stat of the attacker will be lower. Right?
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    That's true, yes, but the point is that Power Split is used solely for the purpose of weakening the opponent - the gain in attacking stats by the user is just a bonus (and is often irrelevant anyway).
    Explorer
    Okay, I usually only see it on Shuckle anyway. That makes sense.
    MortarTheExplorer
    JCM.
    JCM.
    Your Magmortar set is featured in Molk's RMT. MortarTheExplorer, must I say.
    Explorer
    Oh I'll have to check it out. That's a great honor.
    I know Hariyama's role in the metagame, I've used it extensively. Your arguments for wanting to move its ranking were poorly made though (half of your post was just advertising anyway). You need to explain what it actually has for qualities as a Pokemon in the tier, what makes it stand out, and why it deserves the rank you're arguing for.
    I'm EST too. Anytime except late at night and around dinner time (5-8) is good for me from Sunday on.
    there's a button on all the posts you make that says EDIT, use it to add information when no one has posted after you instead of making another post.
    Hello! I moved your CAP question into the Simple Question; Simple Answer post at the top of the CAP forum, which can be found here. Welcome to Smogon =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…