Smogon Friendships

Gimmicky

You give me chills, I've had it with the drills
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Now that I can tag as many people as I want, you cant stop me from posting in my own thread... mwahahaha

8142832813820a7e07d9e039d88681a2.jpg

AAAPL is over now, at least for the Mences, so I just want to let everyone on the team know how much I appreciated working with you all. I'm surprised I was drafted at all, honestly. Even though I only played one game that I totally won guys trust, I feel lucky to have been there at all. I hope I get to work with you all again soon, whether for OMWC, or another tour, or even just theorycrafting together for the next stage of the meta. this was an unforgettable tournament and I'm proud we all made it this far :blobnom:
Lady Salamence
cat
it's been such a good run because of your guys management, so thank you two in particular
:salamence:
pichus abriel berry DeepFriedMagikarp BugGoBrrrrrr Kinetic1000 yokoisop Hera Codename C.A.T Cao Jie Theia autumn
Thank you all for sharing this time with me and with each other, it's been such a great run and, even though im repeating myself, I'm hopeful this wont be the last time we work together
cjw405 Isaiah BoingK LordBox and all the other external support we got, your comments, criticisms and analysis after each game are, at least to me, critical to how far we got here. thank you all for thanking the time to help us, especially the people who actually played LOL

a special shoutout to lydia, not tagging her since she doesnt use smogon, but you were particularly instrumental to how well we did, i'm glad we've started to talk more in pokepride as well

Tranquility im like 90% sure u and dfm were the first smogoners to hear me in a vc LOL, you've influenced the way i view and build AAA a lot, especially in these past few weeks while the tour was going on. i hope we get to work together officially sometime (aside from aaa qc)

UT working on the dragapult article with you was a blast, I hope i get to collaborate with you again in the future. if you're in need of a co-writer anytime, hmu! i also have you to thank for vouching me as both aaaqc and smog team rater

Giagantic OMs are in good hands with you stepping up as a leader. stop telling me to go to bed when its like 5am for you...

Quantum Tesseract Atha and the rest of the AAAQC team who i've all tagged already, its gonna be great to work with you throughout the coming few months of the dlc1 and dlc1 metas

Bella listening to modern baseball as i write this because of you

DerpySuX

TABLES FLIPPED NOW WE GOT ALL THE COCONUTS BITCH
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Oh boy where to begin. I’ve met so many wonderful people through smogon and BSS.

luisin was probably one of the first people I befriended through BSS and has been one of my best friends on here ever since.

Theorymon has always been someone I’ve loved working with on C&C and has also become a close friend of mine through working on smogon BSS together.

StarkGod and Bachy are my teambuilding and practice buddies and are both amazing friends that I love being around.

greilmercenary9 is yet another person who has always been around and been a great person to bounce ideas off and just talk to about nothing in particular

Thick Fat Azumarill hi ily :3 probably the best presence in BSScord and very fun to talk to

NOVED best bsspl manager and also great fren :3

more besties include
Ratio R8 Togkey Shandeur Bella Lady Salamence UT chemcoop Eve papiloco Psynergy

You guys are the best and I wouldn’t be here without you. :)

igiveuponaname

A face in a cloud no trace in the crowd.
is a Community Contributor

Kinetic

my focus is UNPARALLELED
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Gimmickyasitgets also my 200th post :3

crazy to think that i'm only 13 yet i've been here for 2 years and gotten OMM room driver and AAA QC. but you guys are awesome, i love spending my free time here thanks to you guys

cat
ty for drafting me in omfl and aaapl, you're an awesome person to talk to

Lady Salamence
also ty for drafting me in omfl and aaapl, as well hosting the smogcord draft tour, hope we can win teal mask trios :blobthumbsup:

BugGoBrrrrrr
you were one of the first people i told my irl age to, and awesome to talk to and an awesome teammate in aaapl

Gimmickyasitgets
also awesome friend to talk to

Eggs
talking to you when we were both active in OMMs was awesome, you may not be as active anymore but you're still the goat

PociekMociek

is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
OMPL Champion
My 200th post has been looming over me for a while--
Gimmickyasitgets also my 200th post :3
mom said it's my turn on the 200th post milestone

I wanted to make smth larger with a RMTs or a funny thing like blind temp the gallade review but perfection is the enemy of good as such it's only a shoutout list of most cool people I remembered to shoutout

Fluore best BFBtas player in the entirety of smogon, also the best OwO UwU Nyaa'er, you're always active and neat to talk to :)
Ainzcrad congrats on breaking the curse yet again, it's ordinary for me to find an equal to compare to and I'm glad it's you
fabwooloo yung 'loo, it's a pleasure to waffle about big OMMs with you, hope you find more time for mons though :tymp:
The Number Man Icemaster actual GOATs both in game and in real life, it's always amazing to see you build and play and i'm glad you're the role models for our circlejerk and not
temp Binacle Pinnacle who are the guys that peaked my enjoyment in previously mentioned server
Tranquility he, he just like me fr!, amazing chat presence and amazing OM player in their own right
manu 11 please come back bestie ily :blobuwu:

Eggs RICEMAN amazing OMM lads that carried the room into a new era as well as longhiep341 who's not only insane in the builder but also carries the OMM torch very far

Atha pannu Fc we've crossed paths and we've been together very often but I know that in the end you will 1699643190311.png
Instruct amazing person that always tried to help with OMMs and my meddling into PSDEV

ponchlake The Ponchlake
Palapapop The Palapapop
byulharang The Holy Ghostium of Waffling :spit:
aerobee Pure Hackmons

Ransei thank you for everything you've done for OMs and that you trusted me with Old Shark leading to where i am now :blobnom:
Clas you deserve a special Waffler Award from me, you've truly redefined the waffling scale more than temp and binpin combined and thank you for everything you've done

sorry if i forgot someone and here's to a new experiences with Pokemon!

Magic Mayhem Maiden

formerly CorruptionInTheGovernment
Shoutout to BIG ASHLEY for sadreacting to my name change post (and also the admin for taking a long time) so I could get a better name change

also to Neko and Concept Everything for caring enough about either me, Government Corruption, or the things I post (sorry Concept Everything)

Last edited:

LovelyLuna

Lost in a life full of mistakes
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Yes, we are making 0.2k a milestone! :3

Bella cat :3, closest two I've talked to on Smogon, very fun and amazing people! Appreciate all our moments and I'll catch up to you two in badges/PS auth soon..

matte rmt buddies! (:3 > :D) We starting rating on discord at about the same time and he's really friendly <3. You can be silly often but I really appreciate you! (Still wont play VGC with you)

SpoiledBerries cute and silly girlie, fun and amazing person to talk to, get more active on Smogon...

Robbie35646 Pretty much the reason for 90% of my contributions, Thanks for guiding me and it's been fun to write and discuss with you!

Gimmicky clerica DerpySuX Eve Glimmer leoperi99 Orangex Ratio royalfluxh Sapphire Shaymin Sky Slither Wing Smudge Steorra Tbolt TundraRage65 veti yoko Yuichi yuki

Epic people I got to meet through Smogon's discords! Half of them probably don't consider me a friend but that doesn't matter, get pinged, ty! <33

Last edited:

phosphor

ghosts appear and fade away
is a Top Tutoris a Community Leader
B101 Leader
I definitely will forget someone important but I wanted to make this kind of post anyway. If I forgot you, it's not because you weren't important to me, it's because I forget really obvious things often. I will not ping people who I perceive to not want to be pinged.

lil uchi You were one of my best friends on this website, you've got your own life now and I wish you well.
Jhonx~ One of the most unhinged people I have ever met on the internet, glad you are finally turning your life around and keep it up.
kland I deny your Godhood. You are no God, you are a potato.
Icemann :V

Shoka I know I keep saying this and you must be annoyed by now, we don't talk anymore, but again I learned a lot about playing games in general from you and I still apply it.
RealJester You are cool.
Monai You are cool.
Dababy2 I have a lot of fun talking about combat sports with you.
Meridian Our ladder battles back then were epic, I'd love to play you again some day.

ROA Staff 2018-2019

Alpha Male Psyduck FriendOfMrGolem120 Sceptross Excal SamuelBest I miss laddering with you guys, that was fun.

other shoutouts: kjdaas Golden Gyarados Lutra Ransei Sam Samantha Maya Chansey Tack berry cz dhelmise DJ Breloominati

ROA Staff 2023-2024

Rage Hi.
Waves Noob.
susciety I really admire your play.
corvere Hi.
innovamania Stop using that Smeargle HO, seriously, it's so bad.
BluBirD Hi.
kenny Hi.
Ibby Hi.

THE ASIANCY

eden ckw pj Fluore Abyssal Ruins mad dawg raf Vileman devin FNH The Asiancy lives on in our hearts.

Battling 101 Staff

Yellow Paint Ticken awyp Oathkeeper Hi.

cherryb0ng You're cool.
dawn to the dusk You are very promising and I'm glad to have met you.

Sorry for gushing. Will add more people as I remember them.

Last edited:
ehT You haven't been on smogon in a long time and I'm merely writing in appreciation but I can't thank you enough for being one of the most wonderful people I've ever met, even outside of forums and the internet as a whole. I could talk to you about fucking anything and everything and you would just click with me instantly. Even despite some of the shit I inadvertently put you through you still remained loyal and courteous, and that is something I'll always be grateful for. Struggling staying awake at work, losing a loved one, generally being depressed, it didn't matter, you were always by my side, and we've both been able to measure our immense progress together, even to this day. You resonate with my sense of humor, you're sweet, and you've kept me sane when others couldn't.
Thank you for the past five years Samantha.

Reactions: cat
Here is a ty post for people who made me being on this site some what bearable:
Links (get a job)
RichardMillePlain (get a job)
TDR (get a job)
TPH (Lamelo Ball > Wardell Stephen Curry II)
Coolcodename (get a job)
TGA (get a job)
Fantos13 (Please talk to me in English I beg)
kenny (get a job)
skrimps (get a job)
Oathkeeper (your also cool)
Dababy2 (get a job)
Kinjana (You are genuinely the best person I've ever met on this site, ty for continuing to be my friend)
Concept Everything (get a cat soon)
phosphor (U're cool)
BluBirD (get a job)
Bri~ (Get a pet)
My dementia is crazy, so I might have forgotten some of you. If I did, I'm sorry.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)