Tournament SV AAALT - won by Atha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cat

anemoia
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
The hosts have recieved evidence of matte providing ghosting in a match. This goes against the rules and thus, matte will be disqualified from qualifying for AAALT playoffs. Do remember that ghosting is against the rules, and all users caught providing ghosting / requesting for ghosting will be instantly disqualified.

Gimmicky

You give me chills, I've had it with the drills
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Congrats to the top 4 who qualified for playoffs! Here are their accounts and elo. Due to an earlier disqualification, our #5 ranked ladderer will be qualifying for playoffs.

| #1 | AAALTWS Tauric | Tauric | 1550 |
| #2 | AAALTWS no showers | Maybca☆〜ゝ。∂ | 1539 |
| #3 | AAALTWS Atha | Atha | 1537 |
| #5 | AAALTCS Kirby | Isaiah | 1490 |

No account was deemed high enough to join the subs list for now, either already being on the list or already being a sub, though this will change with the next cycle.

Cycle 3 will start in 24h time (13 Feb, 4am +0). The prefix will be announced shortly before Cycle 3 starts. As a reminder, Cycle 3 will last one week and only the top 4 will qualify, for a total of 16 qualifying players!

Gimmicky

The prefix for Cycle 3 is AAALTHF!

If your registered ladder account reaches the requirements, it will be valid for the ongoing Zamazenta-H suspect! Posting reqs in the suspect thread is mandatory.

Cycle 3 starts in one hour (4am +0). You are free to register your account, but do not play any games until it begins.

Have fun!

Gimmicky

Congrats to our final four qualifying players!

| #1 | AAALTHF Les2BG | Les2BG | 1491 |
| #2 | AAALTHF ogerooh | Slither Wing | 1486 |
| #3 | AAALTHF Scrubs | JDandTurk | 1438 |
| #4 | AAALTHF Hera | Hera | 1381 |

and to our sub!

| #5 | AAALTHF Cyril | Cyril tbh | 1379 |

It was a close war, congratulations to all of our qualifiers! Stay tuned for the beginning of Stage 2 shortly!

cat

anemoia
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Round 1:

| #1 GlalieGoesBoom | vs | #16 | Hera |

| #2 DeepFriedMagikarp vs | #15 | JDandTurk |

| #3 BijouMode | vs | #14 | Slither Wing |

| #4 RoFnA | vs |#13 | AAALTHF Les2BG | Les2BG | 1491 |

| #5 Betticus IV | vs | #12 | Isaiah |

| #6 ojr | vs | #11 | Atha |

| #7 Orangex | vs | #10 | Maybca☆〜ゝ。∂ |

| #8 cumps | vs | #9 | Tauric |
Tournament Rules
  • All games will be best-of-3. All rounds will last for one week.
  • This is a single elimination tournament. Lose once, and you're out.
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament can be found here.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must be played on the Pokemon Showdown! main server or SmogTours server.
  • Replays must be posted alongside the result; your win may be voided if you fail to post replays.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • Don't cheat. The host team will not be pleased if we hear any whispers of cheating and will investigate thoroughly.

The deadline for Round 1 is 28 Feb, Wednesday, 4am GMT+0. Zamazenta-H is not free for this round!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)